• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Christmas 2020 Event Starts on Monday 14th December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finish finals this upcoming week and been playing again whenever I get the chance, so I definitely hope to participate~

I think I'd like 4 more to get a whole row and then it will look nice :)
If anyone sends me one, I'll send them one back! :)

Edit: Got All 4, Thanks!

Last edited:
Unfamiliar with how to add items to your forums profile. Someone gifted me some Christmas lights and don't have a clue how to use them. Anyone available to explain it to me please?

i should’ve checked here before sending the lights. >< @JSS got all the lights i tried sending; i hope that the messages will remain on them once he makes the contact the staff thread to get them sent to the right person ><.
Post automatically merged:

The lights look really great! it’s a shame they’ll disappear in january.
I got one from you! thank you so much!

Unfamiliar with how to add items to your forums profile. Someone gifted me some Christmas lights and don't have a clue how to use them. Anyone available to explain it to me please?

The Christmas Lights are automatically active! 🥰 If you go to your profile though there should be a section called “Inventory” and that’ll show the collectables you have and you can toggle between them being active or not! 🎄

I'm glad the Christmas lights are back! I always love these 🥺 I'm also excited for the Christmas event! I've only been around for two of them very briefly so I can't even remember how they went exactly. Hoping I'll be able to stick around and participate this time. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back