• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my avatar and signature are winter enough, I need the bells to repay some people for their christmas lights

and thanks for the raffle ticket, thats a cool idea :)

I just changed mine up for the season! I hope they're Christmasy enough. :)
(Be sure to check out the artists responsible for these fantastic works, I credited them under my signature!)

By the way, that advent calendar is spectacular, I love it! Huge well done to those responsible, it's such a novel idea and it looks brilliant. I'm really feeling the Christmas spirit here omg.

Last edited:
AHHH This is so generous, thank you!! My avi/sig is of Jack Frost from SMT/Persona for the winter <3 (although I may change it for something more Christmas-sy and red and green later)

Last edited:
Hopefully my avatar and signature is festive enough, I enjoy the simpleness of my signature, I feel like I'm really getting that message across. And my avatar is basically me, I'm sad because I didn't get a advent calendar :(
But other than that…
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The advent calendar looks really great! I love it :)

Also this event is really cool! I'm excited for the raffle. Got my avatar and signature ready as well.

Last edited:
Calender looks great!
Can't believe Christmas is already here...
Got my avatar and sig all ready for this. :)

I hope Yotsuba tearing up gifts ferociously works! Happy Holidays all and thank you for the events :,D

hope this set is alright! can't go wrong with some festive moomins! and thanks for putting this on guys, i'm really excited for the raffle and advent calendar!

christmas2016-DeckTheHalls.png

Everyone with a festive avatar and sig who has posted in this thread so far has received their 100 bells prize.
If you're expecting the prize and wondering why you haven't been given it, check again to make sure you're within the rules:

Upload a Christmas, holiday, or winter themed signature and avatar

Although I've been quite lenient with the prize-giving (it is Christmas after all!), there were a few that just weren't wintery or Christmassy enough to pass! Also, make sure to have an avatar and a signature.
If you still think you're deserving and I've just skipped over you (I’m sorry in advance), let me know...

Edit: Please check the post I made here if you think your avatar + signature should have been accepted, but you think you didn't receive bells.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited:
Are my avatar and signature festive?
Just asking can you re change your signature/avatar back to normal once you got the bells?
Thank you so much ^-^

My first time being on Bell Tree during Christmas and I'm so excited! Tbh I've got my heart set on that Pokeball, but I doubt I'll win anything, so good luck everybody.

My holiday signature (first ever signature btw) and holiday avatar (also first avatar)

Hopefully they abide by the rules (I used paint.net to verify that the picture is only 250 px tall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back