• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT Winter Theme!

It's been here all day.

I want the non white theme back...

I love it, December is here which means the countdown to Christmas begins :D

I hope the theme doesn't last all of my summer. It really is blinding. :(

Please give us hemisphere skin options.

Though the night banner makes it easier on the eyes.

Last edited:
Definitely not as bright as some have said. I think it's a little too dark tbh

Finally, I've been waiting to see it xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope the theme doesn't last all of my summer. It really is blinding. :(

Please give us hemisphere skin options.

Though the night banner makes it easier on the eyes.

Well it's morning now and it's barely blinding. Just how I see it personally

I'll be honest autumn is my favorite season but its banner was boring. This is somewhat the same but slightly better

Last edited:
The winter theme is my favorite, especially at night! Conflicts a bit with my feelings about the actual season as I'm in the Midwest and have brutal weather, but you know.

I honestly like the winter banner more than the rest, it’s my favorite season after all.
It’s also a nice change after seeing the fall banner for 2-3 months.

I like how the tree turns into a cedar tree during winter. TBT looks so good during a winter night. Not as much during the day, since the white snow doesn't have much contrast with the light blue sky.

Me being weird, waiting for the December items in the shop. After I look into the daytime, I conclude that peak nighttime and sunrise is my favorite.

Back