TBT trends that you're glad are dead

what are you the weeb police lmao
cute art tho ? :'^)

does team popsicle count as a trend? not sure if it's still there and i don't really mind if it's dead or not but i do remember the 'team popsicle!!1!' signatures aha.

nope :^)

also team popsicle haha, it was alright for a bit but it died when they got a group and miharu disappeared.

what are you the weeb police lmao
cute art tho ? :'^)

does team popsicle count as a trend? not sure if it's still there and i don't really mind if it's dead or not but i do remember the 'team popsicle!!1!' signatures aha.

Well it made a movement of people who were starting collectable groups

its not only that its her behaviour as well, the user title was just a point that was obvious right there and then
also its art by my friend lol

Wait what
My "behaviour"?

Where do you see me like: "omgg kawaii desu ne~! Night-chan desu~!" xD
Did you forgot your introduction post

I am glad that the trend of people starting 10 threads asking for their OC to get drawn, seems to be on its way out

i dont care? people are entitled to their opinions

I've heard you complain about **** like that many times, so you do care

Anyway, we should stop here.
If you'd like to continue the....discussion...elsewhere, feel free to be block me from whatever :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unblock......rip my typing

You get what I mean x

- - - Post Merge - - -

*xD

Ded

- - - Post Merge - - -

SO YEAH TINY PINK FONT AMIRITE

Lol you guys. :D

also I wish all these apples vs. orange threads could die like you need one for every thing?

I am glad that the trend of people starting 10 threads asking for their OC to get drawn, seems to be on its way out

this omfg. im ok with buying threads but the "give me free art ones" make me want to rip my eyeballs out

Nightmares & Evvie, please keep your personal issues/discussion out of this thread.

Back