TBT trends that you're glad are dead

not really dead but the super-obsessive koreaboos kinda make me cringe

well people still have FE fates or random kpop dudes peeps never heard about.

oh and yeah "donate for animated avatar pls" sig.. like bruh just post or resell stuff and you can get sht in a few days

idk i think the people who have them now are just people who like the game lol

i mean mine is just an amazing birthday gift from keitara of my fates character so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, same with weeaboos

so you

idk i think the people who have them now are just people who like the game lol

i mean mine is just an amazing birthday gift from keitara of my fates character so

- - - Post Merge - - -

so you

Lmao good try, but I'm not a weeaboo
Anyway, you like Japanese things more than me, it's seems, so it's stupid of you to say that :^)

People who can't draw and go say **** about works of other artists in The Museum and stuff like that

Yeah I guess they are hyped but as in reply to the person who commented before me.
-

Also yeah Jojo Man oh my god I really hope we don't get this again now that we can trade codes in small scales again.

Lmao good try, but I'm not a weeaboo
Anyway, you like Japanese things more than me, it's seems, so it's stupid of you to say that :^)

your user title is in japanese.

also just because i like japanese things doesnt make me a weeaboo.

People who can't draw and go say **** about works of other artists in The Museum and stuff like that

Yeah.. Like people obviously not getting they make like chibi or random art yet people comment like it's supposed to be proper or something.

Yeah.. Like people obviously not getting they make like chibi or random art yet people comment like it's supposed to be proper or something.

I hate showing my drawings people say its trashy (as in its garbage), unporpotioned, and ugly :/

I hate showing my drawings people say its trashy (as in its garbage), unporpotioned, and ugly :/

Yeah some people are too much "you're crappy u can't draw legs kthxbye" .. like bruh get a life. I mean if you're gonna criticize do it like you should and tell people what they do good and what needs improvements and such..

your user title is in japanese.

also just because i like japanese things doesnt make me a weeaboo.

that's a bit hypocritical. by the logic that her having a Japanese user title makes her a weeb, your anime-styled avatar and signature would also make you one? lmao

that's a bit hypocritical. by the logic that her having a Japanese user title makes her a weeb, your anime-styled avatar and signature would also make you one? lmao

There is a difference from being a weeaboo (someone OBBESED with Japan) and someone who respects the culture :3

Please don't fight guys :)

its not only that its her behaviour as well, the user title was just a point that was obvious right there and then
also its art by my friend lol

its not only that its her behaviour as well, the user title was just a point that was obvious right there and then
also its art by my friend lol

what are you the weeb police lmao
cute art tho ? :'^)

does team popsicle count as a trend? not sure if it's still there and i don't really mind if it's dead or not but i do remember the 'team popsicle!!1!' signatures aha.

Last edited:
Back