Mafia TBT Scummies Awards 2019: Game Thread - Endgame

What sort of role is that??

It's called post-restricted and I think that everyone that gets it hates it but tbh I think it's somewhat townleaning because I honestly don't think that Toads just decides to NOPE out of the thread as scum (not discounting that that could be a scum role but besides that point)

I'm going on vacation with the kids and I are going to the movies with my mom and sister are you guys doing for the game tonight at the church at the beach and the other day and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family are doing well and that you are you still looking for a job in your company and the other one is a little bit of a late night for me to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to

Wow look at all the silence

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going on vacation with the kids and I are going to the movies with my mom and sister are you guys doing for the game tonight at the church at the beach and the other day and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family are doing well and that you are you still looking for a job in your company and the other one is a little bit of a late night for me to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to

I think euthanesia is an option here

It's called post-restricted and I think that everyone that gets it hates it but tbh I think it's somewhat townleaning because I honestly don't think that Toads just decides to NOPE out of the thread as scum (not discounting that that could be a scum role but besides that point)

Just to follow up, I'm no expert (literally never heard of this kind of role before so) but have you seen any instances of where this was used as a scum role?

Okay have fun <3

Just to follow up, I'm no expert (literally never heard of this kind of role before so) but have you seen any instances of where this was used as a scum role?

I've seen instances where it's been claimed by maf, but not that i remember .

What makes me lean towards believing his is that it's a pretty weak play to commit to D1 and I don't see that from him as maf

I am already reading Sensai as scum so few posts in lol, I know it's a meme game but D1 lynch ez

42b65b8ff1749bdbd08e18fee94c7e9d.png

tenor.gif

I think Mog is a good lynch candidate. I will do an ISO when I get the chance

I think Dan is a good lynch candidate. I will do an ISO when I get the chance

Alright, Dan's behavior so far this game seems somewhat atypical from what I remember him being in that there just isn't the content but it's early game so I'm not willing to pursue it hard yet. His vote is the only thing I take issue with so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good post I liked ;)

I think Mog is a good lynch candidate. I will do an ISO when I get the chance

I will inspect this player later. Few post later thy decided to ignore it and go to sleep cuz they don't see a point just like in real life ♥️

I think Dan is a good lynch candidate. I will do an ISO when I get the chance

Alright, Dan's behavior so far this game seems somewhat atypical from what I remember him being in that there just isn't the content but it's early game so I'm not willing to pursue it hard yet. His vote is the only thing I take issue with so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good post I liked ;)

Are you softclaiming bus driver?

Back