Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

I think players like sharkystriker22 or Summer are better lynch candidates because they've made checking in posts so they at least know about the game and just aren't posting. They still have plenty of time to post though so I won't place my vote until time is almost out, but I'd rather not lynch someone who will likely get modkilled anyway.

I really think that this is the best way to go at the moment if we were to lynch an inactive. We still have about 17 hours before the day ends. But, hopefully, the discussion develops more as we get closer to time.

Ah I just realized my phone corrected Sumemr to Summer, I'm sorry about that.

Well, since I got called out..
I've been busy-ish all day, but I've read the posts. I just hadn't had the time to make any comments. I dunno how useful my comments will be seeing as most people have said what's on my mind but here goes nothing. :'D
I do agree that lynching someone who hasn't posted yet (and hasn't really been on tbt) is a little.. early, and they'll just be modkilled later on if they're inactive. They'll either flip townie or scum but.. is it worth the risk? 20% chance they'll be scum isn't that good of an odd imo. (25% if there's an sk??)
But people who haven't posted and have been on tbt actively are a little sus to me. Does this mean so little to them that they'd just forget they were playing? Or maybe they're quiet because they don't want to reveal anything about their roles?
The two townie claims so early also make me suspicious. Two people so eager to claim townie already? Oldcatlady claims to have not read the posts about not roleclaiming, but she read a post from the page before? If there are newer posts, why wouldn't you have read them? It's not as if they were posted right before she claimed townie either. But idk man, just speculation. I don't really see anyone as a solid candidate for lynching yet.
I agree with pretty much everything here. But I also thought it was odd that alise said the previous discussion wasn't really helping us because the lynch candidates, that she brought up herself, were likely to be modkilled.

So long story short, it's a bad idea to lynch inactive people since they're going to get modkilled?

Actually looking back at previous nub games, tina might let the mod kills slide. On the first day of Newbie Mafia III mahou was excused from being mod killed, but the next day the people that were set to get modkilled got modkilled. I don't think we should count on this tho.

But people who haven't posted and have been on tbt actively are a little sus to me. Does this mean so little to them that they'd just forget they were playing? Or maybe they're quiet because they don't want to reveal anything about their roles?
I don't get what you mean about "reveal anything about their roles" like I know it's their first game but how can they slip up that bad?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay well I'm going to bed, so I'll put a placeholder vote just in case.

I agree with pretty much everything here. But I also thought it was odd that alise said the previous discussion wasn't really helping us because the lynch candidates, that she brought up herself, were likely to be modkilled.

It's k, Summer's my real name anyway. :') I'm hoping more people post to be able to get a read on them. I do agree with your take on alise though.

Actually looking back at previous nub games, tina might let the mod kills slide. On the first day of Newbie Mafia III mahou was excused from being mod killed, but the next day the people that were set to get modkilled got modkilled. I don't think we should count on this tho.

I don't get what you mean about "reveal anything about their roles" like I know it's their first game but how can they slip up that bad?

My thinking is that they're scared to post in case they say something that could be misconstrued. In this game, people scrutinize your posts. Not saying that they will slip up, but it could just be that fear that's stopping them. Idk, this is all just speculation on my part. Maybe they really just forgot about it. Who knows?

Yeah almost seems like she's trying to make us passover them and vote somebody else, maybe they are scum?

I dunno if anyone will see this in time, I'm sorry I have not posted until now I have been in Washington DC on vacation and I'm here now. I'm sorry I was absent. I will be more active henceforth. Reading everything now, I'm sorry guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I would like to say something as I sit in the airport and the people behind me look at me funny as I type like a maniac on a forum with an orange tree (the little boy has been looking at my screen for the last five minutes of reading, help). Bare with me, however. It's 5am where I am, 4am in my home state, and I have been awake since like 7am yesterday, and spent the day in Busch Gardens and the evening walking around Washington DC (which is shockingly VERY SPREAD OUT so I probably walked 6 miles today. lulz) so anything I type is probably gonna be horrible rambling. Please forgive me ahead of time.

Okay, Just because I was not listed in the list of inactive players isn't necessarily "scummy" because omg there are 20 URLs to remember. I dunno who all is playing. But I do know roll calling early could be taken as two ways, One: The player has no idea how to play the game and is making a huge rookie mistake. Or Two: is trying to throw suspicion off of them by false role claiming. I'd personally think the later, because honestly roll claiming this early on is a great ploy to keep the inexperienced off their back. Even if they are new themselves.

ALSO, just because you think there is not always an SK, does not mean there isn't one in this one. This is a bigger game, someone could have the assignment. Never forget that. I ere to the side of "there could be one" personally, just to be safe. So let's not act like their couldn't be and have them win if there is one. Just remember that, okay guys? We wanna win this one so lets do our best!

Yup, a lot more, thank you. XD
I think it was a misunderstanding from me, sorry. I thought that lynch and killing at night was the same thing.

^ because I read the older lists first and gradually reply to them, until I get to the newer ones. Bad habit, but I can't read posts backwards. (From newer to older) & when I claimed to be townie, I just logged on after a day without Internet. So want to post before I get lynched because of inactivity.

^ I'll agree with this.

Do not edit your posts. If you need to add another comment, or make a correction, make another post. Most of the time the post merge will catch it.

Editing posts will result in a modkill.

So long story short, it's a bad idea to lynch inactive people since they're going to get modkilled?

Yes, kind of, imo.

How? I just realized it, how is it odd, exactly?

Also, hello everyone.

Do not edit your posts. If you need to add another comment, or make a correction, make another post. Most of the time the post merge will catch it.

Editing posts will result in a modkill.

I thought that the filter automatically made edited posts to merged ones. And didn't want to double post.
My bad.
How do we use post merge?

Guys don't vote so quickly. Usually people vote when there's 1 hour left

- - - Post Merge - - -

But there is 10 hours left. We do have to talk about who to lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

um 3 people are voting,,,,actually 1 because 2 are just placeholders

Okay, so the following haven't posted anything at all: (they'll all prob. get modkilled)
Crazy-Gamer
in-a-pickle
Cherry-Blossoms
Kawaii Cupcakes

Here are the ones that haven't posted anything other than "checking-in:" (or at least, nothing sufficient)
Danielkang2 (they've been pretty active in other parts of tbt)
jambouree
Zigzag991
sharkystriker22

I wouldn't mind voting for Danielkang2, I feel like they'll try pulling the 'I'm a confused player' kind of thing and try to slide by as mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, ok. Do you think of the timezones people are in? And how should we evaluate on who to lynch then? You keep saying all these things, but you don't back th em up with your own opinions.

Heads up, gnoixaim, I think you might not know this. Ryan is a very 'new' player.

He tends to BW and plays kinda scummy, he's kind of a major distraction, also I agree with your post.

To be honest Id rather lynch jam or someone. I feel like if Dan was mafia his scummates would tell him what to do and not to post that he's confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be voting for Skaro. They bandwagoned cal and hasnt contributed very much.

I really am confused but my coach is helping me. You can lynch me idk. But I truly am not mafia. You don't have to trust me.

Back