• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

ok so she was a townie :(

tinytaylor - I've never defended mahou for being a newbie? I haven't defended anyone so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about :p

wasnt that wafflez?

ok so she was a townie :(

tinytaylor - I've never defended mahou for being a newbie? I haven't defended anyone so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about :p

Must've been waffles my b ˞͛ʕ̡̢̡ ͡͝ ືྀ͋ ◡ु ͡͝ ືི͋ ʔ̢̡̢˞͛

- - - Post Merge - - -

that blob looked way cuter before it posted

Hello guys
We should make night 1 plan
DT: should investigate whoever they want so its your choice

Jailor protect anyone from the list
MrKisstoefur, VillageDweller, ITookYourWaffles, Farobi, gnoixaim and 8floor
gtg to school

- - - Post Merge - - -

The attempt post thingy about Farobi- you will know soon on Day 2

Yeah, you didn't post any logic behind those choices.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought Kiss and VD were newbs.

I played the first three mafia games and first mini, then I disappeared forever.
Flashback to when people said I was a good player, now i suck lmao

I've also played main mafia 6 (Animal Crossing) and XCOM Mafia, not quite a newb :p but I can tell why you thought that lol

Hehe, I died.
Sorry I wasn't ver active. I've been getting sick, and my family is preparing to go on vacation soon.
I hope you guys enjoyed killing town. ^-^ <33
Go team!

- - - Post Merge - - -

VERY*

I played the first three mafia games and first mini, then I disappeared forever.
Flashback to when people said I was a good player, now i suck lmao

I've also played main mafia 6 (Animal Crossing) and XCOM Mafia, not quite a newb :p but I can tell why you thought that lol

Oh pardon :) lol it was more about kiss anyway tbh, let's just wait and see Waffles' logic

I thought he listed those people cause they're more experienced, as in have played more games. I'm probably wrong though, that's just what I assumed.

no, I'm pretty sure I've played more games than 8floor
okay sorry, you've played 4, right? I had no idea how many 8floor has played but I've seen the others on the list in a lot more games so it was my first thought. my bad.

okay sorry, you've played 4, right? I had no idea how many 8floor has played but I've seen the others on the list in a lot more games so it was my first thought. my bad.

Yeah I've played 1 mini, 2 mains, 1 newbie
8floors played 2 mains

Back