Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

ok so she was a townie :(

tinytaylor - I've never defended mahou for being a newbie? I haven't defended anyone so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about :p

Hello guys
We should make night 1 plan
DT: should investigate whoever they want so its your choice

Jailor protect anyone from the list
MrKisstoefur, VillageDweller, ITookYourWaffles, Farobi, gnoixaim and 8floor
gtg to school

- - - Post Merge - - -

The attempt post thingy about Farobi- you will know soon on Day 2

Yeah, you didn't post any logic behind those choices.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought Kiss and VD were newbs.

I played the first three mafia games and first mini, then I disappeared forever.
Flashback to when people said I was a good player, now i suck lmao

I've also played main mafia 6 (Animal Crossing) and XCOM Mafia, not quite a newb :p but I can tell why you thought that lol

Hehe, I died.
Sorry I wasn't ver active. I've been getting sick, and my family is preparing to go on vacation soon.
I hope you guys enjoyed killing town. ^-^ <33
Go team!

- - - Post Merge - - -

VERY*

I played the first three mafia games and first mini, then I disappeared forever.
Flashback to when people said I was a good player, now i suck lmao

I've also played main mafia 6 (Animal Crossing) and XCOM Mafia, not quite a newb :p but I can tell why you thought that lol

Oh pardon :) lol it was more about kiss anyway tbh, let's just wait and see Waffles' logic

I thought he listed those people cause they're more experienced, as in have played more games. I'm probably wrong though, that's just what I assumed.

I thought he listed those people cause they're more experienced, as in have played more games. I'm probably wrong though, that's just what I assumed.

no, I'm pretty sure I've played more games than 8floor

no, I'm pretty sure I've played more games than 8floor
okay sorry, you've played 4, right? I had no idea how many 8floor has played but I've seen the others on the list in a lot more games so it was my first thought. my bad.

okay sorry, you've played 4, right? I had no idea how many 8floor has played but I've seen the others on the list in a lot more games so it was my first thought. my bad.

Yeah I've played 1 mini, 2 mains, 1 newbie
8floors played 2 mains

Back