• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I'm curious how waffles chooses who they think is a noob and who's not.
I think it's because of their posts but like I said I'd like to hear from them when they get back.

Going to reveal my plan now since I think the time is "right" and most people don't get what I mean *sigh*
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...in-Flint-s-Gold-NIGHT-1&p=3402948#post3402948

I made a theory and my questions in my mind.
a.) If Chibi Hoshi, Mashuo or littlebeary died at night one since Farobi called them out and they flipped town would it be possible that the scums will call out Farobi right away on Day two?

b.) If I died would it be possible that Farobi will get framed by scum in game

C.) If Farobi died would it be possible I would get framed

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...II-(Night-1)&p=3304036&viewfull=1#post3304036

Read the day 2 carefully Pom (Capella) and Crazy Gamer was very obvious in the game so I think it would be possible that scum team would do this common mistake in game (No, I didn't say Caps is scum)

Mafia is not only for reading it's also strategy.

Going to reveal my plan now since I think the time is "right" and most people don't get what I mean *sigh*
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...in-Flint-s-Gold-NIGHT-1&p=3402948#post3402948

a.) If Chibi Hoshi, Mashuo or littlebeary died at night one since Farobi called them out and they flipped town would it be possible that the scums will call out Farobi right away on Day two?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...II-(Night-1)&p=3304036&viewfull=1#post3304036

Read the day 2 carefully Pom (Capella) and Crazy Gamer was very obvious in the game so I think it would be possible that scum team would do this common mistake in game (No, I didn't say Caps is scum)

Point A . No Farobi would not have called out by scum for those deaths
Point B. Yes farobi would have been called out for your death
Point C. Yes you could be called out if Farobi died.

I find it odd Waffles has to do that - but I don't really think they're scum. Usually when they'd scum, they'd be more defensive and be a go-with-the-flow type and avoid pointing out something which may end up being risky.

But anyways, I think PrayingMantis also deserves to be jailed. He knows what he's doing, but it's ultimately the Jailor's choice. Just throwing this out there for mind games for the Mafia lels.

Also, where are you, MrKisstoefur?

I find it odd Waffles has to do that - but I don't really think they're scum. Usually when they'd scum, they'd be more defensive and be a go-with-the-flow type and avoid pointing out something which may end up being risky.

But anyways, I think PrayingMantis also deserves to be jailed. He knows what he's doing, but it's ultimately the Jailor's choice. Just throwing this out there for mind games for the Mafia lels.

Also, where are you, MrKisstoefur?
He's been in the irc all day (to me)
But he's probably asleep now cause he said it's pretty late

As I already explained that disregard the Day 1 plan since I realized that there is a framer, godfather and SK (since it has 2 options) so it is a risk to investigate experienced player. and the reason why I asked why to investigate the experienced players because possible that one of them is part of the scum team if we leave them alone and the experienced player (scum) possible can manipulate the game since some of us dunno what we are doing so we bandwagon so do you understand why I suggested why the DT should investigate the experienced players also I already said that the DT may or may not follow my suggestion

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats my answer HoneyPrince

I really don't feel the need to be associated with Waffles in a no-PM game to be honest. I haven't really gotten any scum vibes of them and I don't think they are very suspicious of me too. Though if it's the "friends kill each other in mafia for the luls" then I can understand. But still, I don't think any of us will kill each other Night 1 because it will be rather obvious if the other really is scum. You feel?

- - - Post Merge - - -

scum vibes from** not of them

As I already explained that disregard the Day 1 plan since I realized that there is a framer, godfather and SK (since it has 2 options) so it is a risk to investigate experienced player. and the reason why I asked why to investigate the experienced players because possible that one of them is part of the scum team if we leave them alone and the experienced player (scum) possible can manipulate the game since some of us dunno what we are doing so we bandwagon so do you understand why I suggested why the DT should investigate the experienced players also I already said that the DT may or may not follow my suggestion

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to add about the manipulation part if you dont get what I mean
> (Experienced player) Scum kills all experienced player
> May manipulate the game and pretend to act pro town
> People would bandwagon

Ok, so I am a little confused about the whole Farobi / Waffles thing.

This post was pretty confusing, I wasn't really sure what you were getting at when writing this up. I think framing Farobi for any of their deaths would be too obvious ? And again, I think it would be too obvious for Waffles to get framed for Farobi's death.

This post was pretty confusing, I wasn't really sure what you were getting at when writing this up. I think framing Farobi for any of their deaths would be too obvious ? And again, I think it would be too obvious for Waffles to get framed for Farobi's death.

Totes agree bb
I have no idea what that post was about. Attempts at what?

Also adding on to saylors post earlier i think waffles plan was too vague or general, no kind of full reason got what the plan was entailing. IMO the DT should just investigate whoever they want, possibly someone getting by and who isn't exuding any particular vibes and seems kinda neutral, but someone unlike to be framed i guess.

Don't worry about it. The plan has been scuttled. Moving on .. I'm worried about Mrkisstoefur not posting. He's acting like a really really bored townie or really scummy scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

>It was mean't to confused all players in game
>To see scums slip up in Day 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I already answered your question feel free to ask more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Totes agree bb
I have no idea what that post was about. Attempts at what?

Also adding on to saylors post earlier i think waffles plan was too vague or general, no kind of full reason got what the plan was entailing. IMO the DT should just investigate whoever they want, possibly someone getting by and who isn't exuding any particular vibes and seems kinda neutral, but someone unlike to be framed i guess.

I already said in the plan that the dt can do whatever they want and may not follow my suggestion
I feel like I repeated this a lot of times

I was just saying myself waffles :c but ty for noticing my post lol

Also I feel like MrKisstoefur forgot about this game and that's why he's not posting. He's leAving today to go to his mums with no internet or phone service so :/ don't think he'll be posting lol

Also I feel like MrKisstoefur forgot about this game and that's why he's not posting. He's leAving today to go to his mums with no internet or phone service so :/ don't think he'll be posting lol

Nah I'm fine I understand people can't read long post because it hurts or people don't feel like reading long post I guess I will make a summary if its long (for me it does and I'm wearing glasses lol)

Ok. Thanks for the info. Do you know how long for? I was wondering if he was trying to get replaced...

Going to call out inactive players every time we have a convo people would just lurk the thread and leave especially some people are on invisible mode.

Going to say that my grammar is horrible just call me out if you don't understand what I'm saying thanks

Nah I'm fine I understand people can't read long post because it hurts or people don't feel like reading long post I guess I will make a summary if its long (for me it does and I'm wearing glasses lol)

Thank you :) Long posts are fine.... it's just when I was reading it, I just read more quotes vs. new content from you.

Ok. Thanks for the info. Do you know how long for? I was wondering if he was trying to get replaced...

Ty waffles

For a few days i think. Or like a week. So he's probably the person needing a replacement :p
It's for a good enough reason, he needs to watch her house while she's gone lol

Back