Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

At school (Computer lab)

Net is slow and the teacher is absent
Well the only reason why I asked the Jailor to protect then (in the list) because they are experienced and pro, and I didn't say I'm pro but I know this game because I have played it more than 5 times already

Finally read it all, RIP LittleBeary you didn't eat your berries.

She was sick, berries are health. That's it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're BerryPop, Berry Pop is not healthy.

I still want to continue the conversation with 8floor but our schedules are conflicting and I want to do it when we are both online. That way the responses have less chance to be scripted. I won't be on again until Thursday 7 a.m. Eastern time. Sorry

eastern time too early for me @_@
i will pop in when i wake up tomorrow morning but i dunno if you will be around.

ffs, rip LittleBearly ;(

Oh? Where was that? I was kinda skimming the posts, but my opinions on who i think suspicious? Hm, im still really bad at this, i see beary being lynched because of being replaced.. and people say berrypop, so maybe them, i should probably go back and read again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i ment read more into it? I guess.
I know voting for Day 1 is over, but why would you vote for LittleBeary/BerryPop if you haven't even read through the thread yet? I know you posted this earlier, so I hope by now you're all caught up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*LittleBeary NOT LITTLEBEARLY, omg. LOL

ffs, rip LittleBearly ;(

I know voting for Day 1 is over, but why would you vote for LittleBeary/BerryPop if you haven't even read through the thread yet? I know you posted this earlier, so I hope by now you're all caught up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was just a bandwagon vote, so I think he's just going off that. I'm a little sus of Mahous though tbh.

ffs, rip LittleBearly ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said i skimmed and and saw everyone said berry and beary in their post, and yeah i think im okay? I mean okay as in caught upin those pages i missed. Anyway, im going to sleep so i wont be active until i wake up. :)

Just to let you guys know going to my grandparents for the next two days so I won't be as active, but luckily it's a no pm game :D so I have my phone and 3G to not miss anything.

All right, I had a good read on what I've missed and I didn't expect BerryPop and LittleBeary briefly tied for lynch. And on that note RIP Beary, didn't except Zoff to be the one that got you. that salt shaker end tho

The only night plan that has been introduced and somewhat had a discussion was ITookWaffles's, which basically the Detective has free reign on who to inspect and the Jailer protects someone out of the list of people who are experienced, yeah? I think it's worth talking more about it at this point, unless someone comes up with another idea.

Also, I want to know what you guys think about ITookYourWaffles's plan for Day 2? I've only seen Farobi and 8floor so far who paid attention to it, and is just as confused as me because...well, have a look at yourselves at the below link.

[LINK] <-- This is when he dropped this cryptic post out of the blue (which I tried to quote at first, but then I realised I have to find the other quotes so I can't bother) and, according to him, it'll be "important" for Day 2.

When asked for an explanation, he responds:
asdfgh in bold
by you defending mahou, it makes it easy for them to hide behind your post. it is a better idea to let them speak for themselves before you back them up, so they cannot hide.
Aright then
as for the rest of your post, i am not really understanding what you are trying to get across. what about farobi's post? please try to be a little more clear, if you would.
Gimme for how many days and we will see what will happen
I'm still going to compare his playstyle
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...s-Gold-DAY-1&p=3402971&viewfull=1#post3402971

If people read this statement carefully you will get what I mean and we will get a chance to find more info.
^ Pretty much the link I included above

Hello guys
We should make night 1 plan
DT: should investigate whoever they want so its your choice

Jailor protect anyone from the list
MrKisstoefur, VillageDweller, ITookYourWaffles, Farobi, gnoixaim and 8floor
gtg to school

- - - Post Merge - - -

The attempt post thingy about Farobi- you will know soon on Day 2
Frankly I don't see myself believing him because he's being way too vague for my liking, and it sounds like a bluff to keep him alive for tonight tbh.

eastern time too early for me @_@
i will pop in when i wake up tomorrow morning but i dunno if you will be around.

No worries 8floor. Night actions may change the landscape dramatically. I'm sorry but I've reread Waffles' post on the grand plan and it still makes no sense, I think the list of whom they want the jailor to protect was just a suggestion. Mrkisstoefur is a very good experienced player which is why Jeremy popped in to ask why was he playing a newbie game. 8floor is still a newbie and Capella is not. So Jailor use your best judgement.

Back