• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

BerryPop, I'm really sorry about being so hard on you. I pmed you. You guys were awesome! Farobi, I'm so sorry for changing my vote to you. I knew better. I've been running on no sleep and I voted for anything shiny that popped up. Waffles, I'm really sorry you were killed so early. I actually wanted you to mend your ways and become town. Thank you Tina for the great game. Go town go!

^ That's alright. Some of you have already caught up on this, but I just want all of you to know that:

Newbie Mafia = everyone gets a notification when roleblocked. :lemon:

Why sorry Mantis? You did a great job tahnk the scum coach for giving hints lol >.>
Going to say it was intense at N3 I swear if Tinytaylor didn't block me I would have killed 2 scums so yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't claim that I been roleblock the same day as farobi did it would be very obvious tho.

Uhhh was I tat obvious in the game?

Why sorry Mantis? You did a great job tahnk the scum coach for giving hints lol >.>
Going to say it was intense at N3 I swear if Tinytaylor didn't block me I would have killed 2 scums so yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't claim that I been roleblock the same day as farobi did it would be very obvious tho.

No, you were great. I wasn't sure until Farobi died. I'm afraid that's why I kept plastering you with "Oh , Serial Killer please kill Nikki Nikki " when I knew you were on the thread.

why was i killed. mafia chat is literally 8floor randomly saying to kill me and then him sending in KP without anyone's agreement so wot LOL

anyway yay town win. Farobi I jailed u ily. puppy was cool. and gnoxiam and saylor and PrayingMantis.
yay nub mafia

OMG NIGHT 3 I KNEW IT DANG U NIKKI
PS: That was obvious tho

Tinytaylor whyyyy?!!?!? if i didn't rbed I would have killed Mashou and Nikki that time omg I will coach the newbie IV if tina will host the game :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

</3 Lo siento. I had no idea really lol I found you suspicious so I rb'd you then I noticed that there was one less kill so I blocked you again.

ahh the nice town win. mahou you did pretty well going unnoticed, though. tbh i stopped paying attention to you because of the questions you kept asking aha

i wanted town to lynch mahou day 1 tbh though but no one ever listens to me early on D:

Oath told nikki that it was a good kill so nikki just followed oath's suggestion
ouch xD

@Oath in obs chat: I know ha I was honestly thinking about that last night considering what roles aren't actually in.

wow nobody tells me how good of a gf i was. watever gg

Your a decent Godfather (I knew you were scum though but it's difficult AF to explain it to everyone else,, though it was probably a gut feeling) but kisstoefur was kind of a sad case :( but its cool.

Last edited:
looking at the mafia chat i noticed that they did want mantis dead
but no one listened
lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does the Mafia in your drama class go? Quite curious xD

basically the same way but with a few different roles and werewolves instead of mafia.

ty scum team for killing waffles instead of me !
tbh i thought i was going to die pretty early on because town would try to lynch me and id have to out myself as DT

i hope i improved from AC mafia!

thank you tsundere for being a great coach!

puppy doesnt want me to win wow lel
If I'm in 3rd part I help town rathn than mafia because Im always used to play town so yeh

Confused where the thread was for a second guh

Anyway, GG guys! It was fun playing mafia for the first time and I like to thanks Lauren for being patient haha. It was also nice working together with you as the mason pair, Chibi! (sadly I didn't get a chance to get to know with Crazy)

Your a decent Godfather (I knew you were scum though but it's difficult AF to explain it to everyone else,, though it was probably a gut feeling) but kisstoefur was kind of a sad case :( but its cool.

whatever. it was my first time being mafia

tell me who made those tags about me (except waffles is sexy)

Back