Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

BerryPop, I'm really sorry about being so hard on you. I pmed you. You guys were awesome! Farobi, I'm so sorry for changing my vote to you. I knew better. I've been running on no sleep and I voted for anything shiny that popped up. Waffles, I'm really sorry you were killed so early. I actually wanted you to mend your ways and become town. Thank you Tina for the great game. Go town go!

^ That's alright. Some of you have already caught up on this, but I just want all of you to know that:

Newbie Mafia = everyone gets a notification when roleblocked. :lemon:

Why sorry Mantis? You did a great job tahnk the scum coach for giving hints lol >.>
Going to say it was intense at N3 I swear if Tinytaylor didn't block me I would have killed 2 scums so yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't claim that I been roleblock the same day as farobi did it would be very obvious tho.

Uhhh was I tat obvious in the game?

Why sorry Mantis? You did a great job tahnk the scum coach for giving hints lol >.>
Going to say it was intense at N3 I swear if Tinytaylor didn't block me I would have killed 2 scums so yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't claim that I been roleblock the same day as farobi did it would be very obvious tho.

No, you were great. I wasn't sure until Farobi died. I'm afraid that's why I kept plastering you with "Oh , Serial Killer please kill Nikki Nikki " when I knew you were on the thread.

why was i killed. mafia chat is literally 8floor randomly saying to kill me and then him sending in KP without anyone's agreement so wot LOL

anyway yay town win. Farobi I jailed u ily. puppy was cool. and gnoxiam and saylor and PrayingMantis.
yay nub mafia

OMG NIGHT 3 I KNEW IT DANG U NIKKI
PS: That was obvious tho

Tinytaylor whyyyy?!!?!? if i didn't rbed I would have killed Mashou and Nikki that time omg I will coach the newbie IV if tina will host the game :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

</3 Lo siento. I had no idea really lol I found you suspicious so I rb'd you then I noticed that there was one less kill so I blocked you again.

ahh the nice town win. mahou you did pretty well going unnoticed, though. tbh i stopped paying attention to you because of the questions you kept asking aha

i wanted town to lynch mahou day 1 tbh though but no one ever listens to me early on D:

Oath told nikki that it was a good kill so nikki just followed oath's suggestion
ouch xD

@Oath in obs chat: I know ha I was honestly thinking about that last night considering what roles aren't actually in.

wow nobody tells me how good of a gf i was. watever gg

Your a decent Godfather (I knew you were scum though but it's difficult AF to explain it to everyone else,, though it was probably a gut feeling) but kisstoefur was kind of a sad case :( but its cool.

Last edited:
looking at the mafia chat i noticed that they did want mantis dead
but no one listened
lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does the Mafia in your drama class go? Quite curious xD

basically the same way but with a few different roles and werewolves instead of mafia.

ty scum team for killing waffles instead of me !
tbh i thought i was going to die pretty early on because town would try to lynch me and id have to out myself as DT

i hope i improved from AC mafia!

thank you tsundere for being a great coach!

puppy doesnt want me to win wow lel
If I'm in 3rd part I help town rathn than mafia because Im always used to play town so yeh

Confused where the thread was for a second guh

Anyway, GG guys! It was fun playing mafia for the first time and I like to thanks Lauren for being patient haha. It was also nice working together with you as the mason pair, Chibi! (sadly I didn't get a chance to get to know with Crazy)

Your a decent Godfather (I knew you were scum though but it's difficult AF to explain it to everyone else,, though it was probably a gut feeling) but kisstoefur was kind of a sad case :( but its cool.

whatever. it was my first time being mafia

tell me who made those tags about me (except waffles is sexy)

Back