• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

who am I accusing as a rebound?

If you mean Moron I haven't said he is suspicious?

Once again trying to pull reasoning out of thin air.
Reasoning out of thin air? You're trying to tell others not to let the det know to investigate you. Players have little effect to what the det does or who the det chooses to investigate. It's the same with doctor, roleblocker, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay after reading through everything i am still suspicious of murray but i don't want to vote to lynch as an investigation would probably be more beneficial and wouldn't risk losing a townie
i'm for lynching an inactive, but nobody has been totally inactive and as in-a-pickle pointed out, seeing as a lot of players are new, inactivity mightn't be a big issue in this game
And if the det dies tonight? There are honestly really no inactives and I'd rather not have the det be killed because if Murray truly is mafia, he'll be trying to find them.

Reasoning out of thin air? You're trying to tell others not to let the det know to investigate you. Players have little effect to what the det does or who the det chooses to investigate. It's the same with doctor, roleblocker, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if the det dies tonight? There are honestly really no inactives and I'd rather not have the det be killed because if Murray truly is mafia, he'll be trying to find them.

i suppose, we've still got some time left in the day though so i don't think any rash decisions should be made just yet
not to mention it's probably going to be quite difficult for murray to single out the detective if he even is mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I have said many times that detective is free to investigate me have I not? I'm just telling the detective that they should make up their own mind, as many influences may come from mafia. If the detective has a suspicion that I am mafia and decides to not listen to this advice, then good for them for having their own opinion.

Sorry but I don't see in any way how I am trying to find the detective by saying this. you tried

Well, Murray, did say that we could lynch him for town's benefit. I guess we could lynch him and if he flips red, I'll be mostly looking at Aerious. Tbh, I think Murray is a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if he does flip scum, good job Aerious

Well, Murray, did say that we could lynch him for town's benefit. I guess we could lynch him and if he flips red, I'll be mostly looking at Aerious. Tbh, I think Murray is a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if he does flip scum, good job Aerious

Yea idm if you lynch me, just as long as it's for the right reasons

i suppose, we've still got some time left in the day though so i don't think any rash decisions should be made just yet
not to mention it's probably going to be quite difficult for murray to single out the detective if he even is mafia

yea, does any one find it kinda weird that no one is voting still though? Even with extra time in the day, a lot of people seem to be holding off voting.

yea, does any one find it kinda weird that no one is voting still though? Even with extra time in the day, a lot of people seem to be holding off voting.

People are scared of voting because they think it'll make them suspicious

sorry that the quotes are not in order but you get the idea~ this was at like 6am for me so no i wasn't online lol. So anyone saying im purposefully not replying is lying and pulling at strings. (Don't expect someone to be viewing this thread 18 hours a day; this is just unreasonable).

I voted Pom in order to create a d1 dynamic; organising players into groups, letting us see how players generate their opinions. If lynching me gives you leads on other people on future days then I am happy to go. The interesting thing is that I gave no reasoning to why I voted Pom, so people try to generate reasons out of thin air.

Considering previously how noone was posting/having opinions, now we can actually cast judgement. I see as what I did as very contributory to the town, even if you don't lynch Pom or even if you lynch me.

well since they've put this much reasoning into
this I highly doubt they'd vote out of thin air.
also it's nice because it gets some of us speaking

- - - Post Merge - - -

i continued reading, I agree it was suspect of you
to say not to investigate you but I still think you're
a townie. i'm going out on a limb here but what if
moron and aerious are scum?

What's making you go out on a limb to suspect me to be mafia, tiny?

What's making you go out on a limb to suspect me to be mafia, tiny?

the fact you and aerious are going pretty hard
at murray.

- - - Post Merge - - -

time 2 scum hunt friend

since i'm out here I may as well say I felt off about this
statement considering I don't think we've ever talked lol.
idk that might be kind nature or mafia clinging onto town
early.

I just disagree with what Murray is having to say about the role of the detective and I'm trying to get reaction out of him too. So far I still feel suspicious but I haven't voted yet. Murray could either be doing one of two things: is a townie that's actually being beneficial and is trying to get the game rolling by voting for Pom and later volunteering to be lynched, or he's mafia and is trying to appear as an innocent townie by playing up the whole 'lynch me for the greater cause'. It's cynical of me to suspect the latter, but eh, it's possible.

I, too, want to get the ball rolling and just want to steer it in the right direction.

I just disagree with what Murray is having to say about the role of the detective and I'm trying to get reaction out of him too. So far I still feel suspicious but I haven't voted yet. Murray could either be doing one of two things: is a townie that's actually being beneficial and is trying to get the game rolling by voting for Pom and later volunteering to be lynched, or he's mafia and is trying to appear as an innocent townie by playing up the whole 'lynch me for the greater cause'. It's cynical of me to suspect the latter, but eh, it's possible.

I, too, want to get the ball rolling and just want to steer it in the right direction.
that's solid I understand hah

the fact you and aerious are going pretty hard
at murray.

- - - Post Merge - - -

since i'm out here I may as well say I felt off about this
statement considering I don't think we've ever talked lol.
idk that might be kind nature or mafia clinging onto town
early.

this is sorta why I stated i wanted to "hunt" with pom, I just assumed it was a thing that you do. Weird the Aerious doesn't know you much but kinda "called" you out to join in.

this is sorta why I stated i wanted to "hunt" with pom, I just assumed it was a thing that you do. Weird the Aerious doesn't know you much but kinda "called" you out to join in.

i felt the same but I guess were all in the dark here
i'm going to make a list of the less actives

- - - Post Merge - - -

itoomyourwaffles, chibi.hoshi, crazy-gamer,
lovemcqueen, gnoixaim, shinkuzame, and kammeh.

they all have 4 or less posts

she was the first poster lmfao GG

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've just been....kind of lazy + there really isn't anything to go off of.

Anyways, I don't think Murray is scum - I don't believe they would put this much attention on themselves on first day and they already explained why they randomly voted for Pom.

I still think we should lynch an inactive, which again - will be hard because everyone has already checked in. I will probably voting last minute due to this, unless something else pops up.

Sorry haven't been posting because work and day one has nothing good to talk about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna have to bandwagon with whoever you guys decide to lynch because I think day one ends tomorrow and I'll be too busy with work

And I think that exchange with Murray and aerious raised suspicions. Definitely the only interesting thing so far.

Sorry haven't been posting because work and day one has nothing good to talk about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna have to bandwagon with whoever you guys decide to lynch because I think day one ends tomorrow and I'll be too busy with work

And I think that exchange with Murray and aerious raised suspicions. Definitely the only interesting thing so far.

10/10 townie great part of the team slarcasm

i dont wanna act sus incase murray does flip scum but I dont think just because they voted for someone which the did give reasoning for is enough to LYNCH someone but if o one acts sus then we should vote but for now thats not enough

Last edited:
Back