• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

I have a feeling there's more since there are 19 players, but there could be 4 if the SK is included in this game or if mafia have more KP. BUT there's probably not much point trying to figure it out yet, at least not until we see how night 1 goes.
There isn't more than 4 with 19 people in the game or else we'd lose and maf would win lol.

There were 4 mafia in the last newbie game which had only 14 players, which is why I questioned it.
That makes things go quicker than regular mafia. In the current game of 30 there's only 3 maf (now 2) plus cult.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still leaving this question up: Murray, why did you just automatically vote Pom?

slightly suspicious of in-a-pickle because of what they said about voting for the person who posts most
also kind of sus about murray because of what aerious brought up about them bumrushing pom with no reasoning

I've got fos on Murray for that reason as well. First she jumps on in-a-pickle with a mafia claim, and then Pom. I'd like to hear her reasoning for these things before I jump on any bandwagons.

I hate to try and defend myself (caused Murray tried to call me out) but that does kinda make me suspicious she jumped on Pom, and then didn't reply to anyone's "questioning"

I'm sure murray will give his reasoning. It's better to hear them out before driving suspicion. Look at Poms posts maybe she thinks their suspicious in some way

I'm sure murray will give his reasoning. It's better to hear them out before driving suspicion. Look at Poms posts maybe she thinks their suspicious in some way

If murray wanted to give their reasoning why wait ?
Aerious clearly asked Murray but Murray chose to ignore it

Hmm lol dis is an interrogation did u tell her anything to make her want to vote for you. Cause it's trange how outta everyone he chose you

Hmm lol dis is an interrogation did u tell her anything to make her want to vote for you. Cause it's trange how outta everyone he chose you
I've posted twice asking for a response and yet he's chosen to ignore. Murray is always online around 4AM and in IRC. I can't PM him to ask; however, he's extremely sus for D1.

i think in-a-pickle is mafia!
i change my mind for now!
This is what murray posted.

hello everyone :>
oh frick I just saw that someone gonna get lynched everyday ;_;
Because they're Sakura
tells us dont lynch him
I was the one who got in-a-pickle to join mafia that's why he said my name
This is what I posted

Do tell do you find anything suspicious about me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynch potential scum > lynching useless town
Oops forgot to include this

I'm not trying to defend Murray or anything, but why would Mafia do something like this on Day 1?

Back