• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros TBT money matches or friendlies!

I would but I don't even know how you play these days, Jav.

I meant like by strats u dong, you used to use link alot when we last battled months ago lmao.

I meant like by strats u dong, you used to use link alot when we last battled months ago lmao.

Pffffft, I knew that.
I was just yanking thy dong haha.
But yeah I main a couple of others now but I'm still eh.
There's some people on here who can beat me pretty good.

If only I had access to my Wii U at 1am lmao.
I guess I picked a few new used characters too, Lucario's sorta grew on me since I got his Amiibo.

If only the 3DS Smash wasn't so laggy online tho.

just won a best 2 out of 3 in the most intense smash 4 falcon ditto I've ever played. onlookers would've thought we were on melee or P:M good lord. I've never played someone who has forced me to put that much heart into every move I made. I was 100% focused, 100% on my A game, and 100% shaking the whole set!!!

just won a best 2 out of 3 in the most intense smash 4 falcon ditto I've ever played. onlookers would've thought we were on melee or P:M good lord. I've never played someone who has forced me to put that much heart into every move I made. I was 100% focused, 100% on my A game, and 100% shaking the whole set!!!
Now this sounds like an intense match and not a common day on For Glory where people stand at one side and spam projectiles and taunt if they manage to kill you.

Please tell me you both taunted with "Show ya moves!" at the beginning

Now this sounds like an intense match and not a common day on For Glory where people stand at one side and spam projectiles and taunt if they manage to kill you.

Please tell me you both taunted with "Show ya moves!" at the beginning

^^ I always start falcon dittos with COME ON! This guy wasn't on For Glory though, he's a friend/local I met at this local video game coffee house that I always get brews at. Theres just something about serious falcon dittos that really unlocks my full potential as a falcon main. It's like I only play at 50% against any other character on the roster... I can't explain it but I'll just have to play a few games with that guy online and share some replays because good they're insane.

one stock he up+b'd me with a stage spike when we both had like 120% and I teched the ledge which puts falcon right at the perfect spot to knee another falcon who just went for an up+b stage spike. we had a crowd of like 6 people and they went wild lol

Last edited:
^^ I always start falcon dittos with COME ON! This guy wasn't on For Glory though, he's a friend/local I met at this local video game coffee house that I always get brews at. Theres just something about serious falcon dittos that really unlocks my full potential as a falcon main. It's like I only play at 50% against any other character on the roster... I can't explain it but I'll just have to play a few games with that guy online and share some replays because good they're insane.

one stock he up+b'd me with a stage spike when we both had like 120% and I teched the ledge which puts falcon right at the perfect spot to knee another falcon who just went for an up+b stage spike. we had a crowd of like 6 people and they went wild lol
Oh no, I was being serious about the For Glory thing, I was aware it was a friendly battle, I'm just talking about generic For Glory battles these days, I'd LOVE to watch those types of Falcon matches though, I've never been really good vs Falcon users but damn, seeing them fight is really entertaining.

tfw I'm rekking this Ike user and he gets a lucky timed smash and kills me when he's at like 90% and he taunts while I have another stock.

It's like, "pls, you're going to get kek'd son."

Last edited:
eyy anyone up for a 300 btb match? trying to buy an animated avatar.

Back