Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Almost impossible for town to lose with that role and only one mafia.

The way I saw it was that the Ostrich could only die if all 6 Townies had died, so that's 7 people that have to die to get rid of one mafia player. The Penguin was placed in to give Town a bit more power and a role so if it came down to one final lynch to kill the Ostrich, it would be a lynch with a Blue Role still alive, not Townies.

Unfortunately, two Townies got modkilled.

No, I was the Penguin (Action Immune). :rolleyes: Hence why I never even claimed my bird name - because the role was used in the first Bird Mafia. I was going to fake claim Unhatched Chick - glad I didn't because it turned out it was actually a role!!

Wow tina.

Blame Tom. I was actually trying to stay quiet to make scum think I had an important blue role - but he kept bringing my name up!
Hehe. I was worried you were the Ostrich, hence why I kept calling you out. :)

I sent in my actions before you said you were all out. Also, I had no idea you were a vig until Tina said you were. :D
I thought it was pretty obvious when we brought it up Day 1.

Hehe. I was worried you were the Ostrich, hence why I kept calling you out. :)

I thought it was pretty obvious when we brought it up Day 1.

Did you ever think it was moi? :lemon:

Last edited:
Take it however you want it to be. c: It's not intended to be.

I know. :p but you're saying I'm not a good player /creing

I am a bad player lately tho. but tbh when I'm town, I play much better as a blue role and in games where out of thread communication is allowed. I do better as scum than a townie too, because I'm not good at analyzing at all so I'm basically a spammer when I'm green. (◡‿◡✿)

Will there be a third edition of bird mafia in the future? o:

Back