• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

nick wheres the endgame post u silly goose????

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i just realized i didnt send in my action so thts why night didnt end but fk u nick :lemon:

tsundere was sleeping soundly over by the pond. All of a sudden there was a rustling coming from the bushes. tsundere was ambushed! Before they knew it, their tentacles were wrapped around their own neck. tsundere was being choked by their own tentacles.

The other birds heard the commotion and came running. The culprit was long gone, however. Fortunately, there was still hope tsundere could be saved. That hope quickly faded away, however, when all the birds noticed the tentacles were just too slippery to untie from around tsundere's throat. The Birds dragged them onto dry land as a way to make sure they would die faster.

tsundere's life flashed before their eyes. I cri. :'{

tsundere, the Pink Splatoon Squid, was choked by their own tentacles.

Pink Splatoon Squid
You are one of three squids competing for complete coverage of the board of players. Every Day and Every Night, you must PM the host with the name of a player (dead or alive) you wish to ink. That player gets covered in your colored ink. You will forever stay your color ink even if inked by another player, but players that you ink can be changed into a different color by your opponents. Once you die, you can no longer ink players. In addition, you have one ink bomb that can be used once during the game. The ink bomb can only be used during Night and how it works is that the intended target gets inked along with anyone they interacted with and anyone who interacted with them.

In the event multiple Splatoon Squids target the same person, the player who sent in the action first covers that target in ink. It is to your advantage to send in your action early.

The winner of the Splatoon Ink War will be announced at the end of the game. The winner will be the one with the most players covered in their color ink.

It is now Day Four. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to reach majority.

WOW **** YOU
I WANTED TO LIVE TIL END GAME FOR ONCE WOW FK U ALL

Last edited:
Bummmmsss heh I apologise for not being active I have my reasons, good look town!

NA NA NA NA HEY NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY HEY GOOOOODBYE

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw banner so cute

GG guys, I really enjoyed this game as my return back into mafia. And I don't think I did too bad!

Jeremy noticed a mob was marching its way to his home. He fled in a panic. Unfortunately, he couldn't get too far as he was outnumbered. The Birds caught up to him and each took a turn pecking into his flesh. Jeremy bled out.

All the birds cheered; Town had won! They later went to tsundere's corpse to congratulate them on winning the Splatoon Ink War.

Jeremy, the Ostrich, was pecked to death.

OP will be updated with Roles, Links, and Role PMs shortly.

Last edited:
Yippee, we did it!!
HappyDance1_zpsb58c9930.gif

Back