• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

I believe ShinySandwich and Jeremy are our remaining townies and therefore one of them is the Ostrich. Both tried to confirm that they could die in place of the ostrich. Meanwhile, I feel like Dolby is not actually green.

I agree with lynching Lauren today.

I believe ShinySandwich and Jeremy are our remaining townies and therefore one of them is the Ostrich. Both tried to confirm that they could die in place of the ostrich. Meanwhile, I feel like Dolby is not actually green.

Unless Cory decides to claim his role is green too, we have a 1/3 chance of hitting the ostrich. If you're right about Dolby and he comes forward as a blue role, we have a 1/2 chance of hitting the ostrich. In the latter scenario, if the vig (granted we still have vig shots remaining) hits either of the townie claims, an innocent townie is going to die regardless of whether the ostrich gets shot or not. But that also means we'll know for definite who the ostrich is tomorrow and we can lynch them then. This is all granted we can narrow down the green claims to the 2 genuine remaining townies. Even if not, our odds are pretty good.

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY is that the vig shouldn't be afraid to shoot tonight, because if they do we're paving a way to a win.

well im off out soon, so im going with my vote on cory. I've already stated why.

Epona, you're welcome to vote for me, I've answered all questions and situations i have been mentioned :)

Anyway, yeah my votes on cory!

Um, Lauren, did you read the thread? Someone claiming DT has said you've been inspected and that you're a Bat (Serial Killer).

wtf ninja'd

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lauren, (nt to b mean..)

As town, you're a little..aggressive. Your defense is very sloppy (lel hypocritical) and not aggressive at all.

anyways, my vote goes on you. i might die tomorrow but w.e. if there are any remaining protecting roles pls protect me, but yeah, i'm doomed. had fun being dt tho :lemon:

well yeah im not bringing my own life issues into the situation, but i will now.

I've barely posted because ive swapped all my work hours around and added about 15 hours a week and ive been sick, i wasnt going to post all my real life issues as an excuse but **** thats why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, i got a warning for being aggressive so thought id tone it down FYI..

- - - Post Merge - - -

its fine my fate is pretty much set, but you'll be killing off a vet that is yet to be hit! :D

I don't doubt for a second that you're telling the truth about the IRL stuff Lauren, but when it comes to the game I believe alise. If she wasn't really DT, she wouldn't counter claimed Natty like she did. Natty was on a one-man team.

welp, like i said, you're welcome to try and shoot me, im a vet thats yet to be hit? Its a waste of a shot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have to admit my inactivity has sealed my fate so i apologise, but this is a mistake!

Siding with Tina on this. We ought to lynch Lauren instead of giving her another night to kill.

Cory
Jeremy
Tom

Thoughts?

Cory - well, i voted for him, i find him scummy, he has no depth in his posts what so ever. his posts are ****posts and has no content that will help town what so ever. I feel like hes scum as you said natty was a one man team, cory is lazy in his games be it town or scum.

Jeremy i feel is town aligned as i have stated the minties thing must have been a frame, hes not that dumb to kill someone who was suspicious of him but he has been quite.

Tom also has been quite, too quite for my liking, i havent even got a read on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Siding with Tina on this. We ought to lynch Lauren instead of giving her another night to kill.

KILL WHO? IM THE VET?

I don't believe you're the Vet. Three KP N1. One is probably a vig kill. One your kill. The last the Ostrich's kill. N2 Minties probably got doubled up on, as she could protect herself. N3 we all know that Jellofish and Blue Leaf died.

So Dolby, do you still have a shot left?

im not the damn sk, the one time toms active is when hes trying to shuffle blame. psh.

Back