• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

I DIED RIP ALL OF HUMANITY AND WHY DID I RUN AND HIT MY HEAD ON A BRANCH I ASSUME I WAS AT LEAST LOOKING FORWARD WHILE RUNNING

Sorry Caps. Very well-hosted game, Nick, it was a fun game before school. :)

Okay, ****. This looks a lot like Natty is being framed, but at this stage, with only 12 players remaining and no successes for town, I don't think we can afford to pass things off as simple frames anymore.

Okay, ****. This looks a lot like Natty is being framed, but at this stage, with only 12 players remaining and no successes for town, I don't think we can afford to pass things off as simple frames anymore.

Of course. We still need to determine the kill power as well.

During the Night, BlueLeaf was running back home when he hit his head on a branch and died. Wow, look at all that green blood that ended up spilling out!

The other birds were having a party in the clean water of the pond. JelloFishXD forgot how to swim and drowned. RIP.

BlueLeaf, the Ostrich's Ex-Wife, died.

JelloFishXD, the Pigeon, died.

It is now Day Three. Day will end at 9:00pm EST on August 23. That gives you only 23 hours and 50 minutes to decide on who to lynch. With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to reach majority.

Oh. RIP BlueLeaf I was wrong about you. :/

rip Jello as well. But who would kill Jello? Like that confuses me.

A vigilante probably or someone acting in town's interests.

No - I think Jellofish was a scum kill. OR a vig tried to shoot the ostrich and BlueLeaf or Jellofish died in their place. If you're a vig and this happened, please come forward. Doesn't matter if you still have a shot left, coming forward will help a lot. And I think Jellofish was a scum kill because we have almost no information from Jellofish because of how quiet they were. I think whoever scum is is smart. By killing an inactive instead of a strong player we now have to waste more lynches on lynching strong players. They knew we wouldn't go after people like Jellofish anyway. We have no information from Jellofish and scum are probably using our strategy against us. Not to mention it was fully possible that scum was bluesniping. But I honestly believe BlueLeaf was a vig kill because we can now dissect his posts. OR he or Jellofish died in the place of the ostrich.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe BlueLeaf was a vig kill because town needed a good player to die so we could dissect posts or something like that***

Why would Jellofish be a scum kill? We all mostly suspected Jello but not enough to lynch them.

Uh who suspected Jellofish? All I remember is people saying "oh they're inactive again" but we probably would've gone back to lynching a strong player??

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's not like we wouldve lynched jellofish anyway????

Uh who suspected Jellofish? All I remember is people saying "oh they're inactive again" but we probably would've gone back to lynching a strong player??

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's not like we wouldve lynched jellofish anyway????

Leaf and I. Leaf was constantly talking about Sid/Jello.

I'm debating wether I should share this now or not... It will out my role but it will possibly clear 2 players. I guess I should reveal this info before I'm possibly lynched. :/

I am a Bird-of-Paradise (Detective). However, I think I'm insane. I'll explain; Night 0 I inspected Epona - we all know she claimed miller, so I wanted to confirm that. She came back town aligned, and I was just kind of like "Wut" and I didn't know what to think of that, since we don't know if there's even a godfather in this game. Anyways, Night 1 I inspected ShinySandwich and he returned back mafia-aligned. Now the reason I didn't push anything is because I did not want to reveal I was the DT, and I didn't know how to hint without making it obvious. I was also skeptical of my report after my result from Epona's inspection. After tonight, though, I'm 100% sure I'm insane, because I inspected BlueLeaf and he returned mafia-aligned in my PM, but obviously he was town. Based on that, I think ShinySandwich & Epona can be cleared.

Well with that out there, good chance you are insane. Does anyone counterclaim or wish to reveal anything else?

Leaf and I. Leaf was constantly talking about Sid/Jello.

ur unimportant so who cares abt u :rolleyes:

I'm debating wether I should share this now or not... It will out my role but it will possibly clear 2 players. I guess I should reveal this info before I'm possibly lynched. :/

I am a Bird-of-Paradise (Detective). However, I think I'm insane. I'll explain; Night 0 I inspected Epona - we all know she claimed miller, so I wanted to confirm that. She came back town aligned, and I was just kind of like "Wut" and I didn't know what to think of that, since we don't know if there's even a godfather in this game. Anyways, Night 1 I inspected ShinySandwich and he returned back mafia-aligned. Now the reason I didn't push anything is because I did not want to reveal I was the DT, and I didn't know how to hint without making it obvious. I was also skeptical of my report after my result from Epona's inspection. After tonight, though, I'm 100% sure I'm insane, because I inspected BlueLeaf and he returned mafia-aligned in my PM, but obviously he was town. Based on that, I think ShinySandwich & Epona can be cleared.

ok if annie is cleared do we want to say alice is cleared as well? imo that kinda leaves cory, jer, tina, and lauren as it goes for unconfirmed strongish players.

ur unimportant so who cares abt u :rolleyes:

ok if annie is cleared do we want to say alice is cleared as well? imo that kinda leaves cory, jer, tina, and lauren as it goes for unconfirmed strongish players.

If I'm cleared then, in my eyes at least, Alice is cleared. I can confirm from her roleclaim post that the details of her role are identical to mine, and the name of her role is also identical to mine apart from the difference in bird. There's no way Alice could have known those details in a no PM game unless she were telling the truth.
It blows that our cop is insane, but adding an insane cop to the mix does sound vaguely like something Nick would do.

smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow_zps6432ce39.gif

This was so not worth outing yourself for. epona getting a scum result does not confirm her (there's still that possibility there that she could actually be scum - I doubt it, but that doesn't mean she's confirmed) and ShinySandwich was so obviously town. Why out yourself after these results? At least inspecting epona first helped you realise you weren't sane. But you really should have waited until a little later to see if anyone was going to even push you today first. This will no doubt cost us tonight.

tsundere said:

You're forgetting Dolby and Tom. I know a lot of you trust Tom's claim, but I still don't.

Right well, I'm keeping my finger on cory,honestly, his posts are literally have no content what so ever,if he does post it's some angry post of which is a bit strange for cory who doesn't tend to get mad, unless he's about to die... He brings nothing to the table what so ever and it's aggravating. He's the main person I have any suspicion of. Please cory feel free to argue back, I'm free for a little bit :)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yah,rip guys, blue my cheerleader and jello!

There's an inconsistency in the role claim information.

Alice and epona have both stated they appear a random mafia role upon inspection. Natty is claiming she sees alignment.

Well, since we've started, let me just throw this out there: I'm a miller. My role name is: Flamingo in an Ostrich Suit. My mafia role I appear upon inspection and death is random. Kill me, or lynch me! Do with me what you must. :blush:

I just checked, my role PM says that I return a random Mafia role to all inspections, so I'm assuming from that that the detective does pick up roles and not just alignments.

Very good find. I suppose there is still a chance SP made a mistake with the descriptions or they were interpreted incorrectly. Also, I'm kind of surprised that Natty didn't out Shiny right away.

I doubt Superpenguin would make that mistake. epona also pushed pretty hard on the fact it would be a mafia role (after reading her PM more than once), when asked to clarify by Villagedweller:

epona said:
oops, forgot to add to this

Harry, Alice and I won't both return mafia goons (well we might by pure coincidence, but it'd be really unlikely). We return a random mafia role to inspections, so that wouldn't prove we weren't millers.

Back