Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

OMFG WHAT.

LEAVE BEARY509 ALONE YOU BULLIES. <|3

It's ok little one, we will figure this out.

Aww, I kind of hoped beary could live longer so she could improve more </3

At least Kayla was correct about beary's innocence.

The only parts of the story based on actual gameplay are the behaviours of the deceased: e.g. StarGazer741 not defending himself; beary509 showing improvement; etc. :) Please note that how a player dies in the story may not actually reflect how they died in-game.

The only parts of the story based on actual gameplay are the behaviours of the deceased: e.g. StarGazer741 not defending himself; beary509 showing improvement; etc. :) Please note that how a player dies in the story may not actually reflect how they died in-game.

Okay. Thanks for officially clarifying!

Hm, I think I may know why Beary was killed. This is just a thought, so I could be wrong.

Anyways, out of Beary's post, she had 4 people she was suspious of, Lunatic, who is now dead, FireNinja1, iLoveYou, and ITYW.

Later on into the game she made a post explaining why she thought FireNinja was a pirate:

I'd like to throw FireNinja under the spotlight.

He seems in a bad mood. This could either mean that he is townie and disappointed, or mafia and disappointed.

Ooo, aggressive.
I think that a detective should really investigate him.

(Ahaha, this post was a fail. I tried.)

Even though her post was a "fail", she still was suspious of FireNinja.

And now she's dead.

Since she accused FireNinja of being a pirate twice, I've been getting the feeling that she was killed so she'll stop bringing attention to FireNinja, who she and now I believe is a Pirate.

##VOTE: FireNinja1

(Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, I have problems with explaining things...)

Hm, I think I may know why Beary was killed. This is just a thought, so I could be wrong.

Anyways, out of Beary's post, she had 4 people she was suspious of, Lunatic, who is now dead, FireNinja1, iLoveYou, and ITYW.

Later on into the game she made a post explaining why she thought FireNinja was a pirate:

And now she's dead.

Since she accused FireNinja of being a pirate twice, I've been getting the feeling that she was killed so she'll stop bringing attention to FireNinja, who she and now I believe is a Pirate.

(Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, I have problems with explaining things...)
Makes sense. I get the point. Though, it's very obvious, and I saw this coming from a mile away too.

And now she's dead.

You guys have to stop thinking the people who die only die to get in regards to targeting a specific person for the next lynch. All blues are still in the game. Obviously the mafia is attempting to find these blues still. They probably figured Beary was hiding a blue role for whatever reason, so they killed her.

Lol beary always townie. I still don't understand why Beary got killed.
I will recap the votes
SirGanatar voted Fireninja as a placeholder (and we all know the reason why)
Fireninja voted himself and lasty
River voted Dolby because she firmly believe Dolby is a scum

Lol beary always townie. I still don't understand why Beary got killed.
I will recap the votes
SirGanatar voted Fireninja as a placeholder (and we all know the reason why)
Fireninja voted himself and lasty
River voted Dolby because she firmly believe Dolby is a scum
Yes, thank you for providing us with such useless information. I now am starting to grow suspicions on you.

Yes, thank you for providing us with such useless information. I now am starting to grow suspicions on you.

Sure why not and please explain what Hikari post above. Unless the mafia suspected you. For me it's neither you or Dolby

Back