Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Wow, we hit the godfather really early this game; much earlier than I expected. I hope the Vigs make good choices with their kills.

I think it is almost safe to say that Mafia have already lost...

One person a night? 12 more nights?
Anyways, call me just a bit cocky...... FireNinja, Dolby, How are you?

Opinions?

Wow, we hit the godfather really early this game; much earlier than I expected. I hope the Vigs make good choices with their kills.
Would've hit him Day One if you guys were willing to push my suspicions, but okay. We still did it, nonetheless. :)
Since Trundle is now proven red. I want all eyes to fall on River tomorrow.

I had backed off my suspicions for Trundle because I knew if Trundle felt I trusted him, he'd be willing to talk to me. And we sure did talk a lot in the IRC, especially when bringing up an alternative name to the lynch. Among the names which were brought up were StarGazer, Hikari, and River. The most intersting thing Trundle had to say was in regards to River being lynched. Trundle was saying how it'd be best to just go ahead and lynch one of the newer players(Fanous, StarGazer, and SirGanatar) and was completely against lynching River.

He was trying to pass it off by saying that River is a strong player and thus should avoid being lynched as she will probably end up contributing eventually. However, now i just see this as a way to protect a fellow mafia teammate.

I'd like a vig to shoot River tonight. However, if that does not happen, I'll be shooting for a lynch on River tomorrow.

Opinions?
The moment you get cocky is the moment you lose. That's the number one rule in almost everything.

I'm doing fine. Very happy to know that this is almost as good as MMI...

Anyway, DTs, please remember that all returns that are Town are now confirmed town.

Opinions?

FireNinja is up for modkill tomorrow, anyway, so let's just ignore him.
Dolby was quick to vote for Trundle, so I'm willing to let him slide for another day.

Awwh I feel so sorry for the pirates </3

I'm keeping an eye on Dolby, though I"ll probably cast my vote on River tomorrow to avoid modkill etc.

Yargh, ya filthy dogs..
You got me, but it's not over. me crew be out t' get you, and they're gonna send you t' Davy Jones' locker all!

Yay. <3 Mafia KP down to 1.

Detectives, I would ask that you consider inspecting one of the following people:

Dolby
FanousOnTheLoose
Hikari
Farobi
FireNinja1

I ask you to remember that no Miller(s) have died yet so they are still amongst us. Any inspection that returns Town aligned should be real, so you can feel free to reveal yourself to the person you inspected, to expand on your circle of people who you communicate with.

Doctors please do not protect anyone on that Detective list. Mafia KP is too low to worry about wasted inspections. Also, if anyone else has any other names to suggest, feel free.

Opinions?

We're fine , it's a good Idea to suspect me because I defended Trundle early, I should probably be the highest or second highest priority on iloveyou's detective

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awwh I feel so sorry for the pirates </3

I'm keeping an eye on Dolby, though I"ll probably cast my vote on River tomorrow to avoid modkill etc.

You have your prioritys right because I did defend Trundle before good evidence was shown.

I'd like to throw FireNinja under the spotlight.

Why is everyone saying that they have their role? It seems pointless.

Please stop with the pointless symbols. I'm fed up with it.

Still pointless. No use for Town, has a bit of use for Mafia.

He seems in a bad mood. This could either mean that he is townie and disappointed, or mafia and disappointed.

I'd like to throw out Dolby's name. I've looked at his posts, and they are relatively subpar and spammy, contentless, really. He's made 32 posts up to this point; yes, it could be argued that pregame is counted in this, but a majority of his posts were still after the game had started. He's been rehashing old ideas, summarizing everything.

All of these posts are towards the beginning of the game.

Ooo, aggressive.
I think that a detective should really investigate him.

(Ahaha, this post was a fail. I tried.)

We're fine , it's a good Idea to suspect me because I defended Trundle early, I should probably be the highest or second highest priority on iloveyou's detective

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have your prioritys right because I did defend Trundle before good evidence was shown.

You aren't really even trying to defend yourself... but, you are implying you are in communication with FireNinja?[/b]

- - - Post Merge - - -

FAIL!

You aren't really even trying to defend yourself... [n]but, you are implying you are in communication with FireNinja?[/b]

- - - Post Merge - - -

*FaceiPad*

You aren't really even trying to defend yourself... but, you are implying you are in communication with FireNinja?

*FaceiPad*

You aren't really even trying to defend yourself... but, you are implying you are in communication with FireNinja?

No, I merely said it because fireninja also said that he was fine. And no, I am not in communication with fireninja, as for defending myself, what do you mean by that?

I'd like to throw FireNinja under the spotlight.

He seems in a bad mood. This could either mean that he is townie and disappointed, or mafia and disappointed

Ooo, aggressive.
I think that a detective should really investigate him.

(Ahaha, this post was a fail. I tried.)

I'm still waiting for Dolby and Fireninja's Defense

Ohhh here is my plan I pm Blu Rose to post this when Night 2 starts. TYVM for posting!
Click the arrow thingy beside BR's name

I think we should kill neither Dolby or Fireninja, it's a waste of time lynching one of them tomorrow but then I'm still waiting for their defense so I guess we should wait.

lemme post this again and people should know why Dolby is suspicious (Oh hi dolby!)
Dolby, I really don't know why you're trying to hard to defend me, unless you're the detective. You've made 3 posts in the last little while defending me, and, obviously, you know something. You're pretty much begging the mafia to kill both of us, so great going there.

Also Hikari hasn't contribute at all same as me gomen! huehue. She only post 2, I mean really?? all he did was "Good job town we did the great job" really??? Same as the previous games if you are busy Hikari well I understand.

Yes! Kuma was killled! And she was a Mafia Roleblocker too! Things are looking good for us!

I think Kuma was the only Roleblocker, or at least I hope. :/

Anyways, good job to the Vig and iLoveYou!

I viewed the thread accidently, I meant to check the other game. (Had the BSOD so I've been having to catch up on things.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, thanks for the quick update!

[quotes= Tag for this Thread *NEW TAGS*]
#karla41stdaylycnh, #trustnoone, i <3 sp, i am swabbie, i am the godfather, i'm a swabble -sp, if i die n2 sp is scum, kayla safe lynch 4 day 1, kuma goodbye n1, nicole samantha i love u, no godfather hunter gg, r u sure sp is scum ??, stfu :{ - kayla, truffles forever, we're all lies, you are next, you must make a choice[/quote]

Give us a break, we won't fall for that sheesh what a bum.

Sorry guys I suck at everything....

I think we should kill neither Dolby or Fireninja, it's a waste of time lynching one of them tomorrow but then I'm still waiting for their defense so I guess we should wait.

ITookYourWaffles said:
lemme post this again and people should know why Dolby is suspicious

I don't see an explanation for *why* you would consider it a waste of time. Out of the evidence presented so far, you'd rather take a look at Hikari for being consistent with previous games?

Back