Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Koppel was discouraged with her role probably and I don't blame her considering the number of times she had it. That's my best guess.

You're saying she was unhappy with being a townie (yes, I quickly checked mafias 2 and 3 to see what her roles had been), so she decided to make herself appear as a mafia?...

You're saying she was unhappy with being a townie (yes, I quickly checked mafias 2 and 3 to see what her roles had been), so she decided to make herself appear as a mafia?...

It doesn't explain the pm conversation but it explains the shift in behavior, I'm not sure what to think about the pm conversation though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe Kippla wanted to die? Please don't ask me to explain the pm conversation in the future.

Koppel was discouraged with her role probably and I don't blame her considering the number of times she had it. That's my best guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a hint

EXPANDABLE ALERT

BLOOP BLOOP

I think you meant to say expendable. Meaning she is a Townie.
Nonetheless, I don't believe you.

Mafia II and III she is a townie
She is unhappy because she is a townie again? Seriously for me all roles are equal without the Townie how can we find a mafia people's suspicion and etc.?

Hey guys what if Kippla and Dolby have different roles? I know Kippla has been modkilled because she is not happy of her role.

Guys, there's no point trying to convince him he's guilty. Just convince the rest of town.

hi im maf

lynch me instead!!! :)

Last edited:
Mafia II and III she is a townie
She is unhappy because she is a townie again? Seriously for me all roles are equal without the Townie how can we find a mafia people's suspicion and etc.?

Hey guys what if Kippla and Dolby have different roles? I know Kippla has been modkilled because she is not happy of her role.

On the note of the last point, say Kippla was mafia and Dolby's role isn't mafia. That means there'd only be one mafia left, unless if the admins decided to switch other peoples' roles around.

But that would create a cluster-****. The way I see it, it would make sense to give Dolby the same role as Kippla.

So everybody's still convinced that I'm mafia right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to be a spammer but does anyone think that hobbits themed mafia is a good idea?

On the note of the last point, say Kippla was mafia and Dolby's role isn't mafia. That means there'd only be one mafia left, unless if the admins decided to switch other peoples' roles around.

But that would create a cluster-****. The way I see it, it would make sense to give Dolby the same role as Kippla.

Which reminds me Hamusta was replaced because of his inactivity. so 70% that Kippla and Dolby have the same role. I will vote Dolby because of Kippla incident and I hope that Dolby is a roleblocker.

Sorry, Dolby, but it looks like you got given a really poor hand to begin your game with. The evidence against Kippla is pretty solid, and the chance that you got given the same role is much higher than if you did not get the same role (since you are her replacement). So it looks like you are the most suspicious person to vote for at this stage of the game.

I still get one goodbye post. Yes, I left because of RL reasons. However, just because I made mistakes doesn't mean Dolby has to suffer the consequences. You guys have evidence on crap I did. You do NOT have evidence on stuff Dolby did. If you all are so convinced, then have the Bartender abduct him/DT check him.

Hasta la vista.

I still get one goodbye post. Yes, I left because of RL reasons. However, just because I made mistakes doesn't mean Dolby has to suffer the consequences. You guys have evidence on crap I did. You do NOT have evidence on stuff Dolby did. If you all are so convinced, then have the Bartender abduct him/DT check him.

Hasta la vista.

Your roles are the same (otherwise hosts are stupid).

I do understand that it's unfair for Dolby to get put in this position, but if your roles are the same (and it's most likely that they are) then, unfortunately, it's a pretty obvious lynch vote for us.

Back