Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

At least he wasn't a Paramedic he desperately claimed himself. BLOOP BLOOP

Honestly, Dolby replaced someone who was already suspected, and he got a pretty bad end of the stick. With all the Vigilante shots used up, only the Mafia can kill. Let's hope Mafia doesn't kill the Bartender. I'll be waiting until I get kidnapped!

That freaking ice cream truck... more seriously, I'm kind of annoyed. I know you can't answer now but goddamn it Kippla why didn't you defend yourself before the modkill?

Rest in peace, Dolby.

Like the vigilantes, if you are a bartender and you would like to hold off on drinks, please send me a PM saying that you do not want to use your action. This tells me, with certainty, that you are holding your action.

Like the vigilantes, if you are a bartender and you would like to hold off on drinks, please send me a PM saying that you do not want to use your action. This tells me, with certainty, that you are holding your action.

Just to confirm, can a Bartender kidnap two people in one night? Or does it have to be one person on two separate nights?

Just to confirm, can a Bartender kidnap two people in one night? Or does it have to be one person on two separate nights?

So you know who the bart is? Well niceee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope the Bart will abduct the scums

I'm debating whether I should share my thoughts with everybody or wait a little closer until we roll over.

It's a good thing I voted when I did, because my wifi went to **** yesterday so I would have been screwed. Anyways, I just finished reading the days end post. I can sum up my thoughts in three words: I. feel. stupid. ~_~

Just as BBG, I was so convinced they would be mafia, only to find they were just a townie.

Eh. #yolo

If I die overnight, then I want to make sure that my thoughts and suspicions are out there. This is before anybody dies from the mafia kills.

I believe the following people are possible scum.

3DSFan134
I know, he's pretty much on the top of everybody's "most likely scum" list. It starts off with this.
I'll hop in!~ And I'll try to be on all the time in the mafia.

He clearly hasn't been all too active.

Well, Kippla's been posting a lot just by looking at his posts. She only posted this much:

Only about 30 posts! And also she was a townie for all three games.

I should think that Kippla should be the one to be lynched.

Just what if he was from the Mafia? I think that we all should vote for her so that she could be lynched.

Going with the most suspicious candidate. Interesting As it turns out, Kippla/Dolby is innocent. I view this as mafia hiding behind the easiest lynch candidate.

Well it was only 1 post that she did since this game just started. I guess we should lynch River since she only made 1 post.

Stupid or just not paying attention? Either way, I view it as mafia trying to point fingers at anybody who pops up. He then voted for Lunatic?

Saying that was a point, but Lunatic was not posting a lot since this game has started btw. Yeah you may vote for me but I've known very well that Lunatic is from the mafia through.

To get the hang of it, well this is what Lunatic said during the sign-ups.

He then says that Lunatic is mafia and literally provides no back-up for this in the first post. He later posts that she's in invisible mode, and that's why he thinks she's mafia.

My conclusion for 3DSfan134 is simple. He's a new player. He played game one and two as a townie. He died fairly quickly. He was never a major player in either of those games (other than revenge voting for me in the first). He's inexperienced. I think he very clearly is mafia, and, due to lack of experience, doesn't know how to pretend to be townie. He knew how to play as townie before but with this role, he has to hide. It's too much, too confusing for him, and I think it's showing.

BlueLeaf
For starters, Karla did quite a good analysis on BlueLeaf.
Repeating something others have said? Check
Saying generic obvious advice? Check
Making it look like you're saying something but not really? Check

Then 3DSfan did this.
Would there be any reason that BlueLeaf would be from the mafia? Look at his posts:

Just by looking at his defense, he might not be from the mafia.

I'm just saying, if 3dsfan134 turns out to be mafia, I think we need to have a very strong look at BlueLeaf.

Back