• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Lynch the whole player list! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Okay sorry

Last edited:
Let's tone down the saltiness a little before the game even begins. :D

I will be sending out role PMs shortly. Please make sure you have space in your inbox - I do not want the game to have to be delayed because of it! If you have any questions about your role, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Be careful with angering Feloreena too much - She's super sweet most of the time, but she can get pretty mad sometimes, and then there's no end to her relentless fury. (Trust me, I am speaking from experience here!)

On another note: Just got my role PM. It's happening!

QnnUSsl.jpg

So I come back home from Disneyworld to see all this salt. :) I'm pretty excited to see how this game will turn out, there's lots of new things in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back