Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with harry here

so exalt isnt actually a cult and more like a 2nd mafia right? like the only way to get converted is with that going into the base thing but thats a 25% chance so. they cant convert right? i just got confused since their name is yellow lol

i agree with harry here

so exalt isnt actually a cult and more like a 2nd mafia right? like the only way to get converted is with that going into the base thing but thats a 25% chance so. they cant convert right? i just got confused since their name is yellow lol

Yes they are not cultists. Town can only be converted on the chance of it happening if they decide to go undercover to their base (as you mentioned). They are more like a second mafia, but they have a different range of skills and do not have KP (etc.), so I put them as a Third Party team.

Six hours left until showtime! I am very excited!

toy-story-popcorn.gif

Signups are now officially closed. No one received enough WoTC votes to be excluded from the game, so the game will have with 34 players.

No one has received their role yet. :D

[12:24:13] <Ashtot> If I'm not active when Mafia starts it's because I have no power just so you guys know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back