Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I really don't care. Third party is still technically part of town and I have no respect left at this point.

Okay, well she's still a person. And, Feloreena, I have much more respect for you now. I thought you were lousy and annoying, but wow you were amazing. Really good job. Some people may be salty, but I respect you for how you played. Really good job! Bravo. Ignore the haters.

She outsmarted you. Get over it.

Outsmarted would only be the proper word if it was a game that was made of not being a giant jerk. Leave me alone.

It's called taking someone's emotions and feelings and tricking them because who cares how anyone feels as long as you win.

we all felt for it, next time lets discuss a bit more before lynching =(, we dont want to lose more townies

This is moderator Kaiaa speaking, please bring the salt back down to a respectable level. It feels like I'm reading this in Don Juan Pond.

Let the games continue!

So, that did seem suspicious when reading it, and I didn't know day was ending early, so I apologise once again for not voting. Feloreena played well then, she is certainly a good lier.
yes just hope we get some evidence tonight.

aaaah sry i missed the votes in the morning I haad no suspiscion and then I had school and now votings over sry!! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel a bit just a BIT suspicious of purpl just because he wanted oath gone and he killed justin hmmm... pls dont hate me :( im prolly wrong just something to think about

I feel like I missed so much while I was asleep... Just to say, I'm sorry for not being active the past (literal) couple of days. The game started later than I would've hoped, and felt rude dropping out when I can still be active enough.
After tomorrow I'll have the chance to look at some posts, but today I need to revise like crazy for tomorrow's exam.

RIP tree by the way.

I kind of fell for Feloreena's post too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaaah sry i missed the votes in the morning I haad no suspiscion and then I had school and now votings over sry!! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel a bit just a BIT suspicious of purpl just because he wanted oath gone and he killed justin hmmm... pls dont hate me :( im prolly wrong just something to think about

Nobody hates you. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't like oath. And go back a few pages for an explanation of Justin.

This isn't whining--it's complaining. There's a difference.

And it has nothing to do with his game personally (which he knows already), but the game in itself. I've already spoken to him the entire time so please see yourself out of something that has nothing to do with you :)

This isn't whining--it's complaining. There's a difference.

And it has nothing to do with his game personally (which he knows already), but the game in itself. I've already spoken to him the entire time so please see yourself out of something that has nothing to do with you :)

ik you were forced to play this game and i know you hate it a lot, but you distract the town a lot when people start arguing with you. like when you were upset feloneera didnt share any info, or when you were arguing with ashtot. and honestly the way you typed this message rubs me the wrong way. but complaining about this game all the time wont make it end faster. or accusing people of being mean/selfish (feloneera). so y'know if you could like tone it down a little it would help

this game is not as bad as you think. yes, what you see on mafia threads sometimes is just insults. but people have grown closer or have become friends due to mafia.

Back