Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

This is strange because I was talking to SuperPenguin and he said he claimed his real role to Pally on day 1. So I wonder why he wasn't killed.

So, this should be the plan for the night.

Vigs, shoot whoever you believe is scum. Do NOT shoot if you only have 1 shot left, unless you are 50090009568137458pi% sure they are scum.

Doctors, I suggest protecting Feloreena or any other known blues.

DTs, check whoever you feel necessary. I would suggest ccemuka or Superpenguin(due to the evidence brought up by Cory). If they come back Mafia Goon then DO NOT automatically assume they are scum. Normally if Framers frame someone they come back as Mafia Goon. If they turn up as a blue, it is most likely safe to talk to them and have an alliance. However, include in your will who you were talking to so if you end up dead we know who to check.

Other blues, use your role to the best of your abilities. If you need help, ask your coach(if you have one) or do some research.

Also, the reason I know a lot about the DTs and such is because I have personal experience with being a DT. Just letting you newbies know.

Vigs, shoot whoever you believe is scum. Do NOT shoot if you only have 1 shot left, unless you are 50090009568137458pi% sure they are scum.

DTs, check whoever you feel necessary. I would suggest ccemuka or Superpenguin(due to the evidence brought up by Cory). If they come back Mafia Goon then DO NOT automatically assume they are scum. Normally if Framers frame someone they come back as Mafia Goon. If they turn up as a blue, it is most likely safe to talk to them and have an alliance. However, include in your will who you were talking to so if you end up dead we know who to check.

Other blues, use your role to the best of your abilities. If you need help, ask your coach(if you have one) or do some research.

Also, the reason I know a lot about the DTs and such is because I have personal experience with being a DT. Just letting you newbies know.

I do not think he is scum though. I believe that he is a vig. I think he just made a mistake.

Oh god.
That game.

This is strange because I was talking to SuperPenguin and he said he claimed his real role to Pally on day 1. So I wonder why he wasn't killed.

Cause I'm just a Vig, so. It would've been pointless anyway. Especially since I. Shot wrong

I did not suspect that days ago.

I actually posted something about that in the thread when Horus and Crimsonfirewolf spammed up the thread. Thats why I got angry, because I posted about Pally and they pushed it back in the thread.

*cough* but still *cough*
*HAXKFOGHJ*****ty detective *HACKCOUGHJ*
BEARY IT WAS MY FIRST TIME OK
PLUS ITS YOUR FAULT YOU WERE MY FIRST INSPECTION
ANYWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am currently in contact with a few blues, and I'm coordinating their actions tonight. If any others need help, I'm open.

BEARY IT WAS MY FIRST TIME OK
PLUS ITS YOUR FAULT YOU WERE MY FIRST INSPECTION
ANYWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am currently in contact with a few blues, and I'm coordinating their actions tonight. If any others need help, I'm open.

IT WAS NOT MY FAULT

NIGHT 2

NIGHT 2

After a bumpy start and the slaughter of an innocent tree, Feloreena stepped up to lead the town on their next target. She showed "proof" that Princess' reason for ignoring town meetings was because they were busy with Decima affairs after the loss of Glorious Leader Kim Jong-un John Greer. She persuaded town to slip arsenic into Princess' drink by inviting her to dinner at somebody's house.

Feloreena was miles away when it happened, her burner phone blowing up with confused texts. Princess has coughed up green blood, they had been innocent and wanted to know if the photos had been faked.

Of course they were faked. Thanks for assisting this Mercenary.

Feloreena tossed the phone out the window and drove off into the sunset to go collect payment for slaying Princess.

Princess the townie had her last sip of wine.

Feloreena the Lyncher met their win condition and are freed from the game.

You have until Friday the 6th, 6 PM EST to send in Night Actions.

Back