• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I was in the Final four town!!!! I mean me JellofishXD in the finals Yes!!!!
My will
Good job Vigilance! But Jennifer and Yui Z will come back to bite you in the butt TOWN FOREVER!!!

Ugh!! I so knew either River or MissNoodle were scum. >.< Annoyed at myself for not sticking by it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good game though.

Its okay, it was a fun game.

I still can't believe my team won, I actually worked to make a list of every role everybody had.

Jen and Cory were vital to doing that, it wasn't til I started working with PurplPanda that I got in with the roles, and convinced people I was Megan Tillman, Doctor/Guilt ridden 1 - shot vig, who could protect every other night, but if I tried to protect on the off night, I'd use my shot to kill them, then I'd kill myself hence the guilt ridden part.

I actually played to win this game, and no, being Trent's girlfriend had nothing to do with my role or actions throughout the game. I was quite surprised when I found out I was godfather, and was ready to quit the game.

Good game everybody, it was fun.

RIVER YOU ARE AMAZING!!! YOU ARE GREAT SCUM!!! I'M NOT EVEN MAD!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG it's my fault, I protected river. I'm sorry guys.

Yes Cory, you protected me the night I was targeted and I got Jen to protect me the next night when you used your shot, when I was certain the other scum team was gonna die.

uhh Karla was being snarky about it during the game, saying I pulled 'favors' with Tom to find roles, when really, I did not. I literally got everything from Jen, Cory, and Purpl, and narrowed down the list of suspects.

uhh Karla was being snarky about it during the game, saying I pulled 'favors' with Tom to find roles, when really, I did not. I literally got everything from Jen, Cory, and Purpl, and narrowed down the list of suspects.

But why didn't you kill me. I don't understand.

Because I was working with you, duh.

I actually wanted to keep the blues around to make it less suspicious, hence the newbie or random kills from us.
I felt safe enough that nobody suspected me to be able to hide behind them and act like we were sniffing out scum. I thought for sure that we'd lose because the inactives were modkilled, but Jen got suspicious of Tsundere and shot them.

i just want to say it was really obvious BBG was mafia when Tom said he would start modkilling all those who didn't post saying they wanted to stay in, BBG then posted saying he wanted to stay in, and then Tom was like "I don't think I will anymore guys, i don't think it will benefit you c:"

but nobody (at least in-game idk if others did) caught on ):

bye jen ): i will miss u </3

but Jen got suspicious of Tsundere and shot them.

Actually, I believed them--but I trusted you more and thought there was a chance maybe I could be getting tricked and just went with what you said. I regretted it the moment I did it and regretted it more every second and I should've went with my gut over trusting you thinking because of a friendship, there was no way you'd lie to me. And that's what I told people. Why I was so convinced you were town. Stupid game. Stupid lies. Stupid everything.

But yes, I learned my lesson and I'm glad I won't have to deal with any of this ever again -_-

Village - You're always welcomed to PM me whenever you want to chat.

Last edited:
Back