• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

done
asking for modkill
well there goes the plan for the night
ok jk about the modkill
but literally about to kill feloreena

I'm so breaking up with you.

I'm done, done done

WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

done
asking for modkill
well there goes the plan for the night
ok jk about the modkill
but literally about to kill feloreena
shut up

m80LfdU.jpg

Wait I don't understand why is everyone going crey

sorry I'm barely following this game

So really.. we could have lynched CCEMuka, with the chance of him flipping scum.

Another thing, if Feloreena got info from Sataric, why didn't she leave it in a will?

Oh yeah Feloreena's will:

Feloreena said:
Here is my will:

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

sorry princess

So really.. we could have lynched CCEMuka, with the chance of him flipping scum.

Another thing, if Feloreena got info from Sataric, why didn't she leave it in a will?

ehh im still hesitant about cceumuka
but feloreena didn't have to tell us anything. she didnt have any reason to help us so yeah. i think she probably would've sided with sataric's (i think theyre dating i dunno) team more anyway so she probably didnt release any info for the sake of his team.

i wish we could've waited for princess to respond ):

That basically shows how trusting we are in people. :/
Tbh, I am pretty upset in myself that I let myself believe Feloreena like that. I had a clear-read on Princess and a rolecheck shouldn't have made me change my view so suddenly. At least that puts to doubt the idea that scum knew my role, @Cory.

Congratulations to Feloreena, well-played. Another role that I really like in mafia games, Tom. GG.

Back