Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

/fallsover ((((imdeadgetit)))))))

Farewell: I wish my death was as intense as the others /cry, I'll for sure be signing up for the next game.
Win for me, Jenn and Beary. ;-; <3 I believe in you! c:

PUT THE PERSON WHO KILLED ME DOWN LIKE THE SCUM THEY ARE. *stomps* D:<!

also dang my will is kinda messy now seeing the results, but guys pls take note of my thoughts~ Okay now winwinwin townies! c:

Farewell: I wish my death was as intense as the others /cry, I'll for sure be signing up for the next game.
Win for me, Jenn and Beary. ;-; <3 I believe in you! c:

PUT THE PERSON WHO KILLED ME DOWN LIKE THE SCUM THEY ARE. *stomps* D:<!

also dang my will is kinda messy now seeing the results, but guys pls take note of my thoughts~ Okay now winwinwin townies! c:

Y-you believe in meeee???
WHY ME D'x
IM NOT USEFUL

Ok, forgot to post my Day 2 plan.

Purpl's Day 2 Plan!!!!!
First, if anyone received a gun, please tell us in the thread. This way we can help you figure out who to shoot.
Then, we go back and look at the dead's suspicions. This includes Sataric.
Whoever analyzes the posts will post what they found. We may need to divide and conquer.
Remember, anyone who Sataric suspected is not cleared!
We then base our lynch candidates off of the posts and analyses.
Our current lynch candidates are Justin and Pofer. Remember, we essentially have 2 or more lynches, since I have a gun.

Jubs is either silent mafia, or bored townie.
Isn't he quiet in IRC mafia when he is mafia??

I mean he's an admin so I assume so but I have seen him around recently I feel.

tom stop spelling my username wrong or ill kill you :3333c

uhh from what ive seen most interactions with Sataric were just generic messages he sent to everyone. Though I know Feloreena is close with him (you're the one who introduced him to this forum right), so I'm wondering if he said anything to you? Idk if you two talk about mafia together but if you have anything interesting it would be cool to share :) Or anyone else who talked to him beyond the PMs, I guess.

I just got a PM saying I received a gun; who should I shoot? Also, going to read through the thread now, so I won't reply immediately.

imo Justin. Tbh I'm not sure why Pofer was picked over him in the beginning because they were both equally inactive. Dolby and YuiZ mentioned him but everyone seemed to kinda ignore them.
But if Justin ends up being lynched today or something changes, then I would probably go with the second most suspicious person.

Wow guys. Check Chey's will. She left us a lot to think about. Obviously some of her scum and town reads were off, but she does bring up some major points that were unknown of like an alliance between Ashtot and ccemuka.

Uh I don't think Ccemuka and Ashtot were working together? (idk?? it looks like CheyLily was just inferring)

sorry if i sound annoyign ??? bye

Just to let you guys know I have actually checked this thread atleast twice per hour lol, I've read some wikis and this seems like a really enjoyable game =)

NOw out of off-topic

I think you should carefully read what everyone's is replying, scums are usually the ones who will mostly lie all the time

Just to let you guys know I have actually checked this thread atleast twice per hour lol, I've read some wikis and this seems like a really enjoyable game =)

NOw out of off-topic

I think you should carefully read what everyone's is replying, scums are usually the ones who will mostly lie all the time

But how are we supposed to detect that? Some people can be good liars :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I just got a PM saying I received a gun; who should I shoot? Also, going to read through the thread now, so I won't reply immediately.

I feel like you should shoot Justin, he has had a chance to explain his actions and he hasn't responded In over 24 hours, he has been active in a few other parts of tbt (E3 board to name one). Either he is a distraction who needs to be killed or he is scum, his behavior is similar to supernatural mafia

Can the gun be used at any time? Like will whoever it is used on be lynched immediately?

Can the gun be used at any time? Like will whoever it is used on be lynched immediately?

In past games, the gun is used to immediately kill a person during the day cycle, it does not end the day cycle and there is still a lynch

I need volunteers to read through the posts; I suck at analyzing things.

Im reading it xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if I should just jump right in, or what, but here it goes:

I have been told by a few people recently that I bring strong points to the group for being just a noobie, so I wouldn't be shocked if I got killed soon enough. I don't have much to say, so I'm going to get straight to listing off who I think is who.

% = How sure I am about them being scum/townie.

Scum: Ashtot* (100%), ccemuka (100%), Cory (85%), oath2order (50%).

Townies: Jennifer (100%), Sataric (100%), LittleBeary (95%), Benmjy (85%), Kammeh (80%), Natty (80%), Alice (50%).

If italicized scum, lynch.
If italicized townie, keep safe.

*Ashtot: He's starting to make alliances. If I speak up about all of his flaws, and I'm right about him being scum, I'll more than likely be targeted. I'm sorry if I'm dead and I wasn't able to save someone due to this, but he really is a threat. Ccemuka definitely seems to be working with him, considering how he agrees with most everything he says. Watch out for these two.

Is there a role that appears as town when they die?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this the right way to ask? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG im such a n00b

My obvious suspicion on Sataric didn't go to waste. Good job, guys. :> Go town!

Back