Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

Since he was a godfather, I think this is appropriate to post.
He approached me.

Sataric
I just PMed this to PurplPanda after he made his recent posts - Wanted to show it to you as well:
I agree with you about CrimsonFireWolf not making any real sense - I would have called him out in the thread but didn't want to seem overly mean and aggressive towards a new player, so I kept silent about him. I really doubt he will manage to add any real value to town because his communication skills are lacking, and he doesn't really seem to know what he is doing. Maybe we could wait and give him a chance but personally I think it is very unlikely that he will learn much quickly enough.
Maybe we should indeed change our votes to him. But it's important that we do not get a No Lynch, in my opinion - So we must make it quick then. If others follow your example then I will do the same. I think it is for the best, honestly.
Cory
Already done. No lynches are for pussies anyway.
Sataric
I couldn't agree more, mister Cory. No Lynch will only result in us making zero progress.
Cory
Could I post this on the thread?
I would prefer not to since it kind of makes me seem like an *******, but I just made a new post in which I forwarded that Justin and CrimsonFireWolf might be better targets right now, and I think I will change my vote in a few minutes unless Crimson says something clever. This Day 1 has been really chaotic and it's important that we do not waste it. All this drama for nothing would seem like such a huge waste of time to me.

Anything to say PurplPanda?

Since he was a godfather, I think this is appropriate to post.
He approached me.

Sataric
I just PMed this to PurplPanda after he made his recent posts - Wanted to show it to you as well:
I agree with you about CrimsonFireWolf not making any real sense - I would have called him out in the thread but didn't want to seem overly mean and aggressive towards a new player, so I kept silent about him. I really doubt he will manage to add any real value to town because his communication skills are lacking, and he doesn't really seem to know what he is doing. Maybe we could wait and give him a chance but personally I think it is very unlikely that he will learn much quickly enough.
Maybe we should indeed change our votes to him. But it's important that we do not get a No Lynch, in my opinion - So we must make it quick then. If others follow your example then I will do the same. I think it is for the best, honestly.
Cory
Already done. No lynches are for pussies anyway.
Sataric
I couldn't agree more, mister Cory. No Lynch will only result in us making zero progress.
Cory
Could I post this on the thread?
I would prefer not to since it kind of makes me seem like an *******, but I just made a new post in which I forwarded that Justin and CrimsonFireWolf might be better targets right now, and I think I will change my vote in a few minutes unless Crimson says something clever. This Day 1 has been really chaotic and it's important that we do not waste it. All this drama for nothing would seem like such a huge waste of time to me.

Anything to say PurplPanda?

Sataric approached me via PM as well:
Sataric said:
Can you please help me make some sense out of the SuperPenguin posts - What exactly is he trying to accomplish, in your opinion? If he's town, is the distractions he's causing truly worth the time and effort it takes for us to deal with it, even though it takes away valuable time from making progress otherwise? What do you think and feel? Please answers these questions if you feel like you have the time to do so! Cheers in advance.

I responded to him but we had no further discussion. Now I'm really curious as to why he PM'd me about SP.

I'm not really a Talkative Townie. I just claimed that to avoid getting lynched yesterday cause it was the fastest way to get the vote off me and keep me away from being a mafia target.
I'm really a 1-Shot Vig (John Reese). I shot Ashtot last night because I remember last time he was scum he was mean and jerk-y to people like he was being to Jen and that was really annoying, so I shot him.

I have a case against Sataric and River.

Apparently Princess was talking with Sataric and almost immediately after River PMed Princess asking if she (princess) was talking with Sataric. Of all the players to ask about, why did River ask about Sataric?

THIS

PMed me as well.

Sataric said:
I was wondering if you'd be willing to tell me your thoughts on switching votes from Pofer to CrimsonFireWolf? Now that Pofer is actually actively participating in the game (at least for now..), despite not adding much value yet, he might be useful to keep around for the later phases of the game - And he doesn't seem overly scummy to me.

I still do not agree with a No Lynch I'm afraid, but I was wondering what you'd think about changing votes onto CrimsonFireWolf? I see a few people have done so already and I am considering it myself. Do you think he could add value to town with the way he is playing the game, or would you feel he'd be a safe candidate to go for?

I replied with:
I'm still not completely convinced of switching from No Lynch to be blunt as I still don't feel there's sufficient evidence on anyone (even the few I feel suspicious in some ways). If I had to pick, I would say CrimsonFireWolf over Pofer simply because I have trouble reading what they are saying, but I'd feel bad picking them just because of that--I mean, they could have problems with typing/reading well and they are at least trying to post.

Sataric's response:
Sataric said:
Yeah, I know it's really hard to come up with someone to target for Day 1 and it does suck when you're the one everyone gangs up on. (Been there myself, in my second game ever, and I've always been town aligned!) But since I personally do not feel that No Lynching is the best course of action, I will switch to CrimsonFireWolf then. I do appreciate your input. Hopefully we will have some SOLID evidence for Day 2 so we can avoid all the drama.

:|

I wonder who killed me. -_-

I promise you that it was not me. ;___;

ANYWAYS

Yayyy! Godfather died! He was a pretty clever player as well. o:
I wonder how he died? Vig shot? 1 mafia down! ^^
Poor oath. :c I wish he had lived. We NEED cops.

R.I.P everyone who died.

Actually, if you read through what I posted after Sataric made up the BS about why I was pm'ing Pally, you'll see my motive was to work with Pally on the condition she was not working with Sataric like that in the supernatural, as well as last night, I claimed my role to Oath2order and one other person.

As well, as sharing my thoughts on how I wasn't buying Sataric's whole 'Pally warned me that you were holding a grudge and to watch my back, but lets bury the hatchet and be friends'

Oath and I both agreed that Sataric may have been fishing for a claim from me, but I was going to be cautious about doing so.

PMed me as well.

I replied with:
I'm still not completely convinced of switching from No Lynch to be blunt as I still don't feel there's sufficient evidence on anyone (even the few I feel suspicious in some ways). If I had to pick, I would say CrimsonFireWolf over Pofer simply because I have trouble reading what they are saying, but I'd feel bad picking them just because of that--I mean, they could have problems with typing/reading well and they are at least trying to post.

Sataric's response:

:|

That was a strang ePM considering you wer evoting No Lynch, and Sataric was asking you to switch off of Pofer. Obviously it was a PM that was being sent out to a majority of players in an attempt to get votes off Pofer.

Wait...Wait...Why would the mafia kill CheyLily? She's a new player.

That was a strang ePM considering you wer evoting No Lynch, and Sataric was asking you to switch off of Pofer. Obviously it was a PM that was being sent out to a majority of players in an attempt to get votes off Pofer.

Which leads me to ask, why Pofer? Why were they so deadset on getting votes off Pofer?

Oh, and Jen, I would like to apologize for being a jerk yesterday.

Back