Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

So, while some of CheyLily's guesses may have been wrong, I feel something may have been right if they were killed and they agreed pretty hard on when I was thinking ccemuka may be evil due to their question about if Mafia can PM eachother.

Now on the tags, ccemuka added that they are "confirmed town"--coincidentally, the person who added "ccemuka = scum" is no other than Sataric who has we know was a Godfather. While it could be likely Sataric lied, it could also be they were trying to throw people off since ccemuka was the first labeled suspicious. Or it could be nothing. But I guess I felt it was worth mentioning?

While there is the Pofer thing as well, I feel if Pofer was really Mafia (there could still be a chance though), Sataric wouldn't have brought them up so quickly in the first place as an inactive candidate.

Cory - While I accept your apology, I do find it odd you're suddenly apologizing when you just showed in your PM that you insulted those who did No Lynch with Sataric and it makes me wonder why you suddenly are apologizing.

(Tom gave me the go ahead that this post was appropriate so. Also <3 to CheyLily T~T)

Now on the tags, ccemuka added that they are "confirmed town"--coincidentally, the person who added "ccemuka = scum" is no other than Sataric who has we know was a Godfather. While it could be likely Sataric lied, it could also be they were trying to throw people off since ccemuka was the first labeled suspicious. Or it could be nothing. But I guess I felt it was worth mentioning?
OMG are you serious? Also, not mod superpowers please

Essentially I'm claiming that's who posted those tags. Whether you believe it or not (though, I don't lie and hate liars, but whether you believe this or not too) is up to you.

Because I'm not proving it (by like screenshotting or something), it's no different than me saying anything else.

This is what I saw from yesterday.

Jennifer, when suggested Alice protected her everytime. Often by turning the tables. I reckon we should get Jennifer, because what else did she say? Let's do no lynch. To me that sounds as if she doesn't want the game to start, and for the discussion to begin.

I also noticed that Alice has been kind of harsh when defending Jen, or when saying anything.

Some others were looking out for each other, but I can't remember right now, I'll post that bit later.

This is what I saw from yesterday.

Jennifer, when suggested Alice protected her everytime. Often by turning the tables. I reckon we should get Jennifer, because what else did she say? Let's do no lynch. To me that sounds as if she doesn't want the game to start, and for the discussion to begin.

I also noticed that Alice has been kind of harsh when defending Jen, or when saying anything.

Some others were looking out for each other, but I can't remember right now, I'll post that bit later.

Rude </3

I said no Lynch because I felt we didn't have enough information to actually lynch anyone for good reasons.

And to be honest, who ended up being lynched was for:
1. A stupid reason
2. Ended up giving us no information anyway

So as far as I'm concerned, I was right. If I didn't want the game or discussion to start, why would I be posting? Let alone with people who I stated could possibly be suspicious. Your entire post is filled with things that only work if you ignored like all my posts except for the fact that I voted "No Lynch".

So, from reading Jennifers post,

Could somebody using reverse psychology on us to believe that ccemuka is scum? Since Sataric may have seen or ccemuka could have disclosed that he put that tag on the thread, but realized it was a bad idea, then Sataric put the scum tag on to throw us off..

Just something to think about

CCEMUKA could be on the other scum theam though River.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, autocorrect.didnt mean to caps <3

So basically all we have right now are the same two lynch candidates from yesterday; Justin and Pofer.

Purpl, why are you set on Justin and Pofer?

Just curious, but a little bit of evidence for discussion was presented.

I've noticed that most of the people who keep saying Justin and Me might have something to hide, I have an eye on you guys

I'm looking at ccemuka's posts, and the only one that really stood out to me was their post about PMs, which did make them suspicious for a while. Do we still consider that to be proof, or just a slip-up/newbish question?

I apologize for my slight inactiveness, I have three projects due in 2 days and I'd like to finish them off today, I will try my best to present cases on the current candidates soon, to make a decision or bring up new candidates for lynch.

Purpl, why are you set on Justin and Pofer?

Just curious, but a little bit of evidence for discussion was presented.
I'm not set on them, we just don't have any others. I personally think Justin is the only one who is suspicious, but apparently people are still attacking Pofer.
But also, everyone needs to note that I LOSE MY GUN AFTER DAY 2.

I'm looking at ccemuka's posts, and the only one that really stood out to me was their post about PMs, which did make them suspicious for a while. Do we still consider that to be proof, or just a slip-up/newbish question?

I apologize for my slight inactiveness, I have three projects due in 2 days and I'd like to finish them off today, I will try my best to present cases on the current candidates soon, to make a decision or bring up new candidates for lynch.

I think that it is just a new question, also, they could've been looking at the other mafia, where there is no PM's.

I don't think power should be attacked, I don't really see a reason. They have started posting and they promised to post. They are also new, and I think they are attending a lot more now. Justin is suspicious though, he usually posts by now.

Some consider it a newbish question, I still find it kind of suspicious because even if new, why would you ask something like that. I just don't see why it'd matter otherwise.

Since Purpl has a gun, and we have three people a cause of suspicion(Pofer, Justin, and ccemuka), let's get rid of two of these suspicions.

Personally, I would think getting rid of Pofer is the best option as she was under suspicion now both days and with the evidence arising from Sataric's PMs that Sataric was really pushing votes off of Pofer and went as far as to request players who weren't even voting for Pofer to get votes off her, I think it puts her in a pretty scummy spot.

Then I would also suggest ccemuka just for the possible slip-up in the PM Question and in following Chey's will from last night. Justin will most likely get himself modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's basically up to Purpl which one to shoot and the other will be lynched. Just shoot which one you think could add more evidence to a lynch once their role is flipped and a do it a good few hours before the voting ends too in case votes need to be changed.

Because Tom would see incredible anger if I was anything evil XP

I can't believe you'd think I'm not Town, ShinySandwich :(

Back