Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

RIP Crimson

Now that Night has began, we should probably begin discussing tomorrow's lynch. Are we still going to go for Justin? I'm not sure if we should, if he is being this quiet and isn't much of a threat, which usually calls for a Vig shot rather than a lynch.

Thanks for giving me an extra chance, we shall see who's the next inactive person I guess

We should just keep conversing until something comes up. Anyway, since Crimson is dead, I figured it would be safe to post this PM I received from Sataric.

Sataric said:
I agree with you about CrimsonFireWolf not making any real sense - I would have called him out in the thread but didn't want to seem overly mean and aggressive towards a new player, so I kept silent about him. I really doubt he will manage to add any real value to town because his communication skills are lacking, and he doesn't really seem to know what he is doing. Maybe we could wait and give him a chance but personally I think it is very unlikely that he will learn much quickly enough.

If anyone has any thoughts on it, just post them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I didn't reply to it because I wasn't sure what to make of it.

RIP Crimson

Now that Night has began, we should probably begin discussing tomorrow's lynch. Are we still going to go for Justin? I'm not sure if we should, if he is being this quiet and isn't much of a threat, which usually calls for a Vig shot rather than a lynch.

A vigilante shot on Night one? It's not unheard of but isn't that a little bit of a gamble, seeing as ammo is limited in pretty much all cases? I am not completely against the idea because I've got a bad feeling about Justin to be sure, but at the same time he'd be a good candidate for tomorrow's lynch unless we uncover solid evidence against someone else during the night phase. Especially if his posting pattern (or lack thereof, rather..) doesn't change by then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

~@ PurplPanda - I could have posted that openly in the thread, and considered it for a while, but I just didn't want to seem like a jerk towards a new player. Just trying to be nice after all the drama that happened lately. I sent the same/similar PMs to a few other people too, by the way.

I feel like Justin has become something of suspicion. Especially after voting and still saying nothing about it. I'd like to hear a reason Jubs. It just doesn't sit right.

Dang it, looks like I missed the chance to vote; unfortunately Crimson was Town. I've read through his posts and they were a bit hard to read (pretty sure he's not fully familiar with English). 3pm PST is not the best time for me, so I apologize if I can't make Day 2's lynch :/

I'm still going to go through the older posts again as I skimmed through a little bit.

So if a vig has more than one shot, I don't think they should use any of their shots tonight; save them for a time when we have a heavier suspicion.

Welcome to the night, everybody... *evil laugher* nojk

There's nothing wrong with reiterating already known information.
This! I do it too, just to make sure everyone knows whats going on, which then lets us discuss things further.

(Iin fact, look how much you guys constantly bring past game stuff to a new game), people end up getting hurt even outside the game.
This is true. :c Like the little tussle some people had with Beary. </3 -- It's more fun if you start with a clean slate.

Jennifer is a huge distraction. All she's done this game is criticize the way we play the game and waste space.
I actually happen to like her way of thinking. She is overly nice towards some things (bb i agree wit like 85% of yo ideas tho), but she's definitely a good asset.

I'm actually really happy she made that giveaway, because I had never even bothered to look at the mafia threads before. I think the game is really interesting so far and I will probably be participating in more of the mafia games to come.
Ye ty Jenn, this is quite the thinking game, and I like it. c:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly I had school when the day ended, so I voted no lynch since I wouldn't be able to see any new thoughts.

RIP Crimson. That detail tho, and that song. Hnng. Sad to see someone go.

Yeah, that tends to happen, most people wait out the night and for the day post to see who was killed, most likely will give leads.

Back