• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Now I know what to post! To be honest, I didn't even look at another mafia, just asked jubs what it was and joined...

Good job town! Shocked that I picked three names to lynch Day 1 who were legitimate scum, guess that's why so many wanted me dead Day 1. :) I hope that list was helpful Karla-senpai.

I can't believe I got killed because I claimed I had 2 bells
: ( if mafia weren't so smart and killed me so early I probably would have died anyway if someone else inspected me and I returned mafia :3

That was really the only point. I lied so nobody would buy it early on.

Then when I knew I was going to die I said I lied so either people would think I was lying about lying, or that I was telling the truth about lying so they would waste their money buying one. Either way it ran it was better for my team because someone would be out 8 bells for buying it. And really it did exactly what I said it did, just left out that it showed who used an action.

i guess that makes sense
ish
i can't really be bothered to think on it more lol

this game made me realise how much I never wanted to be a townie
i never did
i never want to be one again ;-;

i guess that makes sense
ish
i can't really be bothered to think on it more lol

this game made me realise how much I never wanted to be a townie
i never did
i never want to be one again ;-;

This game made me not want to be mafia any more. It was fun, but it was hard to lie to people I didn't really know.

This was a fun game^^ I learned a lot, I still need to work on my critical thinking and observation skills though. I may join another one at some point :)

Thank you Justin for hosting this!

I really enjoyed the game as well! Items made the townie role a lot more interesting and fun. Definitely a great first game for me. Gg!

Back