Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Now I know what to post! To be honest, I didn't even look at another mafia, just asked jubs what it was and joined...

Good job town! Shocked that I picked three names to lynch Day 1 who were legitimate scum, guess that's why so many wanted me dead Day 1. :) I hope that list was helpful Karla-senpai.

I can't believe I got killed because I claimed I had 2 bells
: ( if mafia weren't so smart and killed me so early I probably would have died anyway if someone else inspected me and I returned mafia :3

That was really the only point. I lied so nobody would buy it early on.

Then when I knew I was going to die I said I lied so either people would think I was lying about lying, or that I was telling the truth about lying so they would waste their money buying one. Either way it ran it was better for my team because someone would be out 8 bells for buying it. And really it did exactly what I said it did, just left out that it showed who used an action.

i guess that makes sense
ish
i can't really be bothered to think on it more lol

this game made me realise how much I never wanted to be a townie
i never did
i never want to be one again ;-;

i guess that makes sense
ish
i can't really be bothered to think on it more lol

this game made me realise how much I never wanted to be a townie
i never did
i never want to be one again ;-;

This game made me not want to be mafia any more. It was fun, but it was hard to lie to people I didn't really know.

This was a fun game^^ I learned a lot, I still need to work on my critical thinking and observation skills though. I may join another one at some point :)

Thank you Justin for hosting this!

I really enjoyed the game as well! Items made the townie role a lot more interesting and fun. Definitely a great first game for me. Gg!

Back