• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

No you didnt???

(3/22/14)

[1:52pm] Jer: now?
[1:52pm] oath2order: I can get Truffle shot tonight
[1:52pm] oath2order: Yeah at 13:51
[1:52pm] oath2order: literally a minute ago
[1:52pm] Jer: so he changes his position like 3 times or something idk
[1:52pm] Jer: changed*
[1:53pm] Jer: but if he was framing trundle why would he be on his side now
[1:53pm] Jer: unless he doesn't want to look like he's framing him
[1:53pm] Jer: could be nothing though
[1:53pm] Jer: do you know a vig or something btw
[1:53pm] oath2order: If Trundle flips town, then I'll get the jack to shoot Truffle
[1:53pm] oath2order: jack I know the jack

:eek:

And lol I saw this from puppy as well in the scum chat:

Thx Truffle my hero

You're welcome! <333 ;)

Holy crud thought. Puppy, your grammar skills were so much better in scum chat. Jeez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

though*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bahahaha Cory, Puppy, and Jer all thought I trusted them. This mafia chat is proving to be entertaining.

:eek:

And lol I saw this from puppy as well in the scum chat:

You're welcome! <333 ;)

Holy crud thought. Puppy, your grammar skills were so much better in scum chat. Jeez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

though*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bahahaha Cory, Puppy, and Jer all thought I trusted them. This mafia chat is proving to be entertaining.

You sick man.

So Puppy wouldn't be protected by any fellow scum members through medicine or a protect action. I didn't want any suspicions by mafia and wanted a clean kill. Unfortunately I still got blocked night 5 in fear that I was after Kit.

So Puppy wouldn't be protected by any fellow scum members through medicine or a protect action. I didn't want any suspicions by mafia and wanted a clean kill. Unfortunately I still got blocked night 5 in fear that I was after Kit.

Not buying it!!!

Lol xD

I'll admit I did trust Puppy for a short while, but that was before I posted in the thread about my "proof" of Puppy being scum.

Back