• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Considering he didn't have any malicious intent, I think no ban or 1-game ban is fine enough.

It would be a completely different scenario if he had leaked the list to someone on purpose out of anger, but that's not what happened here.

Considering he didn't have any malicious intent, I think no ban or 1-game ban is fine enough.

It would be a completely different scenario if he had leaked the list to someone on purpose out of anger, but that's not what happened here.

Alright, if a mod says so, it must be true.

The 1-game ban will start once Mafia VII starts. If Justin would like to let Blu Rose join, it's alright.

You guys are too obsessed with Frozen....

Its okay Blu Rose you can borrow my account if you want to play the game haha

Wat dafuq.

Blu Rose's leak did not affect the game. I was already set on lynching Kuma before Lunatic showed me the log -- which i did not even take too seriously.

Wat dafuq.

Blu Rose's leak did not affect the game. I was already set on lynching Kuma before Lunatic showed me the log -- which i did not even take too seriously.

No you weren't going to lynch Kuma, you bandwagoned the whole game except for the last lynch.
tumblr_mwy1cx40SV1sbrtquo1_500.gif

Last edited:
No you weren't going to lynch Kuma, you bandwagoned the whole game except for the last lynch.

Do you even have a proof about this Champ? Well I guess not.
LOL fight fight fight!!!
tumblr_m64syhgTbN1rvbafdo1_500.gif

Last edited:

He didn't know about Blu Rose. I believe he was going to have Kuma lynched regardless :)

Stop being so stubborn and deal with the fact that things didn't go the way you wanted.

Edit: ALSO I didn't tell anyone that I did believe Blu Rose was just being humorous. I didn't believe him about Kuma. If anyone can't believe with just my words, there's PM's with PurplPanda and Farobi where I stated I didn't think she was the godfather. Only after I was killed did I realize she was the godfather because I gained access to the observers chat, obviously.

Also, for people saying town cheated because of Blu Rose; AGAIN. You're wrong. Blu Rose had NOTHING to do with Ashtot being shot. That was a decision made after me and Farobi discussed who to shoot FFS

Last edited:
I've PMed Lunatic about who to shoot, as well as my suspicions. It's all there if anyone wants to see 'em.

Blurose actually didn't affect the game. I am willing to forward my PMs with Farobi about Kuma to anyone who says otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pls

I don't think it matters at this point, we're always going to be suspicious about the last day where suddenly everything clicked into place, proof or not. You guys might have figured it out, Blu Rose might justifiably deserve the ban for leaking, or some unknown angle/reason.

I have lots forward pms because I told them I'm curious about stuff.
I have PurplPanda, Farobi and Lunatic's pms regarding to crappy lynch

[10:02] <Tom29193> So basically Champ you're saying that you plan on hitting yourself
Champ-vs-Me.gif

Last edited:
Back