Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Everyone, may I please note that, ever since Day 5 ended, that the Town made a lot of progress in the actual right direction?
c:

Anyways, the Town won because of the analytical powers that were present in Farobi's case, and not because of my joke. Farobi may have based it off of my joke--which I never told him, but Lunatic might have--, but his case still proved that either FireNinja or Kuma were scum, through-and-through.

Ashtot's death's cause was actually strange to me, I know he was shot by Lunatic, but I still don't know exactly why he was suspicious.

Everyone, may I please note that, ever since Day 5 ended, that the Town made a lot of progress in the actual right direction?
c:

Anyways, the Town won because of the analytical powers that were present in Farobi's case, and not because of my joke. Farobi may have based it off of my joke--which I never told him, but Lunatic might have--, but his case still proved that either FireNinja or Kuma were scum, through-and-through.

Ashtot's death's cause was actually strange to me, I know he was shot by Lunatic, but I still don't know exactly why he was suspicious.

if you didn't tell everyone kuma was scum the mafia would have won
did you get your ban yet?

@Trundle:
*cough*
Jawile - Vigilante
Lunatic - Vigilante (2)
PurplPanda - Detective

Lynn105 - Townie
Farobi - Townie

Ashtot - Scientist
Kuma
FireNinja1

The people at the top of the list are 100% confirmed roles. I have nothing to hide - I'm a Townie too. I can actually use that fact to my advantage, as the remaining unconfirmed players are either the Godfather and the Veteran. I asked Kuma and FireNinja to roleclaim to me. Kuma roleclaimed that she is a Townie. And I am 100% she is lying. She had no reason to lie unless she indeed is the Godfather.

Honestly, Town is going to win at this point if we stick to those two names as lynch candidates. If we lynch the Veteran, we can lynch the other player tomorrow, the Godfather. Right now, I want the rest of you all to place your votes on Kuma. If she isn't the remaining Mafia player, then we can still live to lynch FireNinja1 tomorrow. Easy.
*cough*

And, no, I haven't received a ban.

Poll to decide whether or not Blu Rose should get a ban:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VRF5VYD

I feel like the players should decide, so feel free to answer the poll. Depending on the amount of votes, the amount of games will vary.

EDIT: NEW POLL MADE FOR ORGANIZATION

Last edited:
<---- never be a good player ;)
After how stupid you were in the game, they did deserve to win. :rolleyes:

But anyways, everyone needs to stop blaming Blu Rose for mafia losing. HE HAD NO IMPACT ON OUR KILLS. If anything, town getting the extra vig shot is what turned the game around. Before Blu Rose EVER mentioned Kuma being mafia, she as well as Ashtot were already suspicious looking to me, and I'm pretty sure Farobi didn't even know about this Blu Rose stuff when we PM'd each-other to kill Ashtot and lynch Kuma.

;) :) ;) ;)
1-2 game ban for blu rose (not 5 ffs)

c:

personally, I do think he should be banned because its against the rules to post game changing info after death

personally, I do think he should be banned because its against the rules to post game changing info after death

At this point of the poll, Blu Rose is for certain getting a 1-game ban. If more votes pile up, it will be a 2-game ban. About half of the playerlist voted for Yes. (10)

I heard someone is planning to ban people who started the desu-kawaii crap, I dunno...

At this point of the poll, Blu Rose is for certain getting a 1-game ban. If more votes pile up, it will be a 2-game ban. About half of the playerlist voted for Yes. (10)

For me I think 1 game ban is enough, kinda feel sorry for someone who accidentally leak the role. If he did this intentionally then he deserves 2 game ban. :cool:

Back