• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Edit: ALSO I didn't tell anyone that I did believe Blu Rose was just being humorous. I didn't believe him about Kuma. If anyone can't believe with just my words, there's PM's with PurplPanda and Farobi where I stated I didn't think she was the godfather. Only after I was killed did I realize she was the godfather because I gained access to the observers chat, obviously.

Also, for people saying town cheated because of Blu Rose; AGAIN. You're wrong. Blu Rose had NOTHING to do with Ashtot being shot. That was a decision made after me and Farobi discussed who to shoot FFS

At least shes get it and she has a point.

Last edited:
Really, Farobi did nothing all game and now he suddenly has a great idea to kill the 2 mafia left. You don't think that's suspicious.

Farobi said:
It may not seem likely but we can still pull through. More than half of the players are confirmed roles. Here are the current roles (from my perspective & confirmed roles) :
Jawile - Vigilante
Lunatic - Vigilante (2)
PurplPanda - Detective

Lynn105 - Townie
Farobi - Townie

Ashtot
Kuma
FireNinja1

I know I may seem a bit suspicious for roleclaiming Townie, but I assure you that I am Town. If you have observed how hard Tom is pushing me to get lynched, as well as the casual conversation with Blu Rose on our profile, then you can see that I am Town. And unfortunately, just a plain 'ol townie who only has his Vanilla, Mind, and Vote to aid exterminate mafia.

Lunatic, if you haven't put in a shot yet, I suggest you to kill either Kuma, Ashtot, or Fireninja1 tonight. There is still a Veteran among them, and I've asked all three of them if they have that role.

Only Kuma replied, and she said she isn't a Veteran. She roleclaimed Townie. That's quite odd, as there are only two Mafia players and a Veteran left unconfirmed in the list. I am 100% certain she isn't a Townie by using the process of elimination. She may find me suspicious and simply not reveal her role if she is indeed the Veteran, but I'd like you to consider her for your night kill.

FireNinja1 might seem like a safe choice, and I am not opposed to getting him killed tonight. He has yet to reply to my PM though, so yeah.

Ashtot
is a bit harder to explain, but there are things in the thread posted by him that really raised a red flag. His role isn't revealed yet, but it is likely that he is the Godfather. I haven't received a PM from him yet either.

I need you to shoot one of the players in Italics tonight. Use your own judgement. DO NOT WORRY IF YOU HIT TOWN. Because BBG will enable double lynch tomorrow, and we (if you decide to cooperate with me) can push for the lynch of two of those people. Unfortunately, you are currently the only seemingly pro-town player in the thread, so I doubt that Mafia will let you live any longer. Choose wisely.

P.S: PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU WILL SHOOT TONIGHT. IF YOU DIE, AND IF ALL OF THOSE NAMES IN ITALICS STILL LIVE, THEN THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THE PERSON YOU SHOT IS THE VETERAN. I NEED THIS INFORMATION IN ORDER TO LEAD THE LYNCH FOR THE OTHER TWO PLAYERS.

Thank you for listening to your 'dumb' town-mate :3
Farobi said:
Ok. According to PurplPanda:
FireNinja1 returned Town. He's either the Godfather or the Veteran. Should you take the risk and shoot him?
~~~
My (short) opinions and findings:
Ashtot is really quiet & doesn't contribute much, unlike in the Mini Mafia game. I can expand on this if you ask. I just don't feel like posting much about him that is not in the thread.

Kuma roleclaims Townie, but the two unconfirmed roles left are Veteran and the Mafia roles. I don't think I look suspicious in the thread to make her feel uncomfortable enough to not share her role to me.
~~~
I also forgot that BBG will not enable double lynch if you hit Mafia, so yeah lol.

if you're asking for my opinion on who to shoot. i think ashtot would be the best choice as it is harder for me to convince the rest of the town that he's actually mafia. It doesnt matter if he's scum or not, because if he's the Veteran then that would mean he would live and we can push for the lynches of Kuma and FireNinja1. If he is scum though, then that would mean that one of those two unconfirmed people are mafia.

btw, this is all in the assumption that the veteran has not been shot yet. i think that fireninja is the vet honestly, because he seems to be the most isolated of the players and that he probably wouldn't be asked what his role is. plus he's willing to get lynched, which is complete bull because HE'S MAKING TOWN LOSE THEN. thats if he's town ofc :] definitely not putting him out of the suspicion list </3

in all honestly i dont care who you shoot, just make sure it's one of those three names and you'll tell me who you chose to shoot. if the rest of the town follows what i say, then we will win this thing. thank you again for your time.

That's probably what you're looking for Champ.

Last edited:
Really, Farobi did nothing all game and now he suddenly has a great idea to kill the 2 mafia left. You don't think that's suspicious.

*says the player that spammed gifs and didn't contribute *****

If you haven't gotten it through your head yet, there's no hope left.

Farobi's a smart player, I wouldn't exactly put it past him to figure things out but like I said earlier, cloud of suspicion. He figured me out Game IV but couldn't convince town to lynch me.

About half of the playerlist chose to give Blu Rose a one-game ban, and he has accepted that fact.

Town should be happy they won for the most part. This could be considered a punishment to the Mafia, specifically Blu Rose, if you look at this scenario that way.

*says the player that spammed gifs and didn't contribute *****

If you haven't gotten it through your head yet, there's no hope left.
You know what. CAN WE CLOSE THE STUPID ASS THREAD ALREADY!
Good day everyone.
tumblr_mwrcyzYXAq1r5yp0oo1_400.gif

Funny part was Farobi is trolling in pre-game so people would think he is useless :rolleyes: nice plan

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what. CAN WE CLOSE THE STUPID ASS THREAD ALREADY!
Good day everyone.
tumblr_mwrcyzYXAq1r5yp0oo1_400.gif

???: lol @ champs post
???: he's embarrassed

Town should be happy they won for the most part. This could be considered a punishment to the Mafia, specifically Blu Rose, if you look at this scenario that way.

I strongly believe we would have lost even had I not told my joke, as Ashtot would have died anyways, and Kuma was one of two unconfirmed people, as Farobi pointed out.
So, I do not take it as a punishment, I take it as a fair game.

tbh town was supposed to lose anyway bc lynn and jawile shouldve died a long time ago

I strongly believe we would have lost even had I not told my joke, as Ashtot would have died anyways, and Kuma was one of two unconfirmed people, as Farobi pointed out.
So, I do not take it as a punishment, I take it as a fair game.
Yes, this is true. I told Jawile that if Kuma wasn't the godfather, he should shoot FN, the other unconfirmed.

Back