Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

wait oath couldn't have shot runeraider unless someone was saved last night

I'm pretty sure the mafia kp was at 1 because of ness because im assuming that scum and sin had 3 each which means 2 kp and since ness was lynched mafia went down by 1

i think Sataric already answered it somewhere and said yes, he will get a shot if either Mafia or Third Party are lynched....

I'm pretty sure the mafia kp was at 1 because of ness because im assuming that scum and sin had 3 each which means 2 kp and since ness was lynched mafia went down by 1

If Trundle is Mafia, then the Mafia team is completely killed if each team has 3.

wait oath couldn't have shot runeraider unless someone was saved last night

Or kills overlapped you dingdong

I may suck at mafia nowadays, but at least I didn't use a mod's account to find out where all the eggs are and then "delete" it followed by getting banned for 6 months!

1) No I didn't cheat
2) That's a low blow and quite honestly that's pathetic you'd bring it up Trundle

Jacob, another shameless bandwagon vote? At least say something.

Jacob
I voted for him on D2 for reasons already stated, though unfortunately while I can't look at his posts right now, I do remember him just voting without saying why (I think Daniel called him out on this). I want to see more of what he says.​

@ m3ew

ive given my thoughts on dough already but the way trundle isnt doing much but openly mentioning people names (like u mentioned) and only just started getting serious / a little defensive when minties said she didnt town read him doesnt sit with me very well, as he did the same exact tactic in papers please. Now im not saying im scum reading Minties rn but trundle certainly is the kind of player who would throw a fellow scum team mate under the bus when he is called out, so the way he just came back to minties like 'oh well yea im not scum u are' makes me think that they could possibly both be scum. (same thing happened when he tried to desperately make everyone vote me instead of him when he was set for lynch.)

now those are my thoughts right now for him, but of course my theory could easily be flawed. Thats why im scum reading trundle and null reading minties. still waiting to hear what she has to say about trundle

did u guys just not read it

my vote was on trundle before minties posted her read on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: actually i just looked back on the times stamps, I voted trundle this morning cuz i fell asleep last night, but i posted that read before minties posted hers.

take it as you will but its not what i consider a bandwagon

i still have no votes on me because my username is BeaverMan2016 now not Trundle

i still have no votes on me because my username is BeaverMan2016 now not Trundle

yes you do

The current vote count is:

Votes for doughssant: 1
Trundle / BeaverMan2016

Votes for Trundle / BeaverMan2016: 9
Minties
doughssant
Jacob
Panda1376
Crys
Oath2Order
Cory
Call me Daniel
Alexi

Votes for Lucanosa: 0
Call me Daniel

21 hours and 50 minutes or so left until the lynch deadline.

2016-03-27.jpg
her username is brown

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg thats really small sorry. this is just as a response to sataric in the voting thread but yea its on the first page of this thread

Before I go, I am going to attempt to lead town in the right direction.
1. Read Dolby's posts once the egg hunt is over.
2. Watch out for the people controlling the votes.
3. Use your items before you die.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

nHLRQtY.png

Night 2:

"'The Beaver is evil!', a voice sharply said..
And it did not take long to get most to agree..
Shortly thereafter, the Beaver was dead..
And so evil was banished - Their soul now set free!"

Unfortunately Iggy Koopa has chosen to commit Sudoku due to not having enough time left to invest in the game, and Stardusk has also withdrawn from the game.

Trundle / BeaverMan2016 has been lynched. Their role is revealed to be Pride. The victims all cheer!
Iggy Koopa has fled the scene, never to return. Their role is revealed to be Envy.
Stardusk randomly exploded. Their role is revealed to be a Victim.

PQdiZNy.png
4AcwHM2.png

Their role descriptions:
Pride
Active Ability: Once per game, you can commit the perfect murder. Nobody will even know you were there. You bypass healing. You bypass reviving effects. You remove all of their night-lives at once. You leave no traces of evidence. The role of your victim is never revealed.

Envy
Active Ability: Once per night, you can investigate a player to see which item they are holding. If the target has more than one item, only the one most recently obtained is shown.

1. Victim
Starting Item: None.

Next to their bodies, some Boss loot is discovered!

eRHbnkR.png

The Monster Manuel.

Item information: The Monster Manuel can be used to learn more about the horrors and sins left within the game. It has two separate usages, though only one of them can be selected and the book can only be used once.
Primary Action - Only usable by Town: Intense study of the book can reveal openly in the thread which scum roles still remain in the game (but not which players that are evil, obviously). However, you will also die from boredom due to studying too hard. Is your life worth the information?
Secondary Action - Usable by any alignment: You have chosen to study one evil creature very carefully. So carefully, in fact, that you become just like them. Can be used by Town players to join one of the scum teams, or by a scum player to switch to the other scum team. Can not be used to convert from scum into town. You get to pick your own monster (and team) selecting only from the ones not included in the game thus far.

This item will be distributed to a random person within the game before the end of the hour. (Victim, Horror, or Sin)

You now have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Night ends tomorrow at 20:00 CET, as per usual.

Back