• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

If a scum member swapped to another time, wouldn't they know who their old teammates where and just kill them?

If a scum member swapped to another time, wouldn't they know who their old teammates where and just kill them?

Indeed - But it would work both ways. The team that they had chosen to betray would also know that they had left them, and thus likely put a target on their back. It's a risky action intended to be used primarily if you are the last surviving member of your scum team, or if a town member wishes to join the dark side. Note that the item can also be gifted to another player, which scum could do intentionally in hope that the person in question would use it to join them. Obviously, the winner of the item could also decide not to use it at all if they so desire.

Thanks for trusting in me guys :)

Also tbh I'd advise the doctor to protect me over Oath.

Going to work now, will post more later today

does it say how much time

No, there is no timer. It explodes whenever Sataric says it does. It just says in 1 to 6 phases. It might explode just when a day/night phase ends, not really clear. Just letting you guys know so if i actually do die tonight, then that may be the reason, so don't just assume scum first. Make sure you all read back through the scum and third party posts. Compare who they sused and who flipped what. Don't let me down. Use your heads and think. :)

I'm still imploring a doctor to protect me tonight. There is an enormous target right on my forehead after isoing Trundle.

No, there is no timer. It explodes whenever Sataric says it does. It just says in 1 to 6 phases. It might explode just when a day/night phase ends, not really clear. Just letting you guys know so if i actually do die tonight, then that may be the reason, so don't just assume scum first. Make sure you all read back through the scum and third party posts. Compare who they sused and who flipped what. Don't let me down. Use your heads and think. :)

I'm still imploring a doctor to protect me tonight. There is an enormous target right on my forehead after isoing Trundle.

I have the Monster Manuel, and I plan on using it tonight to kill me. So if you want to dispose of the book, give it to me.

That being said, I will PM the host to use my item when I post my big ass read post. I got nothing to hold back, so ask me anything. I also suggest you don't waste your powers on me unless you plan on dumping items on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bomb* dispose of the bomb.

Oath I recommend you shoot one of the following players if you're actually Samson:

Crys, Lucanosa, Mother of all llamas, even Panda1376

We can get more information from the remaining players by reading their posts, but these ones not really with the exception of Panda, that's more a gut feeling.

I actually recommend that you don't shoot me. I can't say it rn but when day ends I know I'll information that will help town win this game.

Crys is contributing, I'm not shooting her.

I'm still worried about the possibility of one of those redirecting roles, Sloth.

Crys is contributing, I'm not shooting her.

I'm still worried about the possibility of one of those redirecting roles, Sloth.

Then don't state which person you're going to shoot, which is why I gave you a list of people.

Daniel using the book will at least reveal what roles are actually in the game.

Back