• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Pearl of the Orient (Re Opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game will start on the 14th, if that time works for everyone. It's currently midterm season I think for some people, and we could all use a break. If you wish to drop out because of the new time change, thats ok.

Game will start on the 14th, if that time works for everyone. It's currently midterm season I think for some people, and we could all use a break. If you wish to drop out because of the new time change, thats ok.

I initially came into this thread to drop out due to now being busy in the next week, so this date actually works better for me. :D

Last edited:
Would like to have around 15 or 16 players, but the min I can do is 12. 2 more to go until the 14th, thanks everyone.

have you played mafia before?

Yes, but it's been about two and a half years on here. I play Town of Salem and would play it in school parties and whatnot, and on ACC I'd sometimes take part in werewolf, which is basically the same thing.

rip if this game doesnt get enough players

someone else can go ahead of me in the queue then, id like to have a medium sized game for my setup and i can cancel all current signups

deleted all signups, reopening if anyone wants to play.

im thinking a n0 kill would help inspire discussion for d1 tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

deleted all signups, reopening if anyone wants to play.

im thinking a n0 kill would help inspire discussion for d1 tbh

/in

this is going to be great

ftr i've changed my playstyle a lot via playing on mu so dont be too alarmed lol

Game will be changed to semi open setup to help people play and not be caught off guard. For newbies: you will know what roles can be in the game, but you're unaware just how many of each role exists and whether or not it will be in the game.

Work was hard for activity last game but I’ll /replace in this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back