• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Hey, mistakes can happen. I didn't really doubt lynn was Mafia though.

I'm on mobile, I can't switch threads and post very quickly.

I just realized I was talking to the last mafia player in the Mini Mafia's OBS. Chat...

I should point out I never intended to lynch Kippla on Day 5. I just wanted to push some half assed case against her and see who would jump on it, whilst Horus was on the chopping block too.

The downside to a game that allows PMs is it becomes very difficult for observers to follow what is happening. I'm often doing two completely different things in the thread and in PM land.

Hey Hikari, how about you show us your Circle of Awesome?

Just to let you know, your the only one in my "Circle of Awesome." since you were the only one I PM'd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath.jpg

Finally, someone who knows how Hikari is suppose to sound... (I don't know why, but some people pronounce it differently...)

For people who don't know how to pronounce Hikari, here's how:

http://www.saiga-jp.com/dic/sound/g2/e58589_hikari.wav

Also shoutout to my circle of awesome: Trundle, Laurina and Kuma.
#SheriffOfTheYear
#KarlaIsScum
Congratulations to the town. I did lose a lot of hope in the town's winning after Chris was shot(I mean, what kind of person would kill the body guard?) I'm really surprised how long the game lasted and the end result.

SuperPenguin: We're killing LaurinaMN on her birthday, aww, that's actually kinda sad.
Your whole scum team is heartless. Your lynch made of for it though.

Some pronounce it Hi-kia-ree. Some also pronounce it Hic-ko-ree.

Last edited:
It's funny that they think I'm playing the game. I was observing you guys on how you play teehee. Well now I'm reading the scum chat and I'm laughing right naw xD

Last edited:
Back