Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm not doing it to get suspicions off me, I'm doing it so Karla doesn't think I'm trying to get information to feed to the Mafia. If Karla is Town, she'll be a clear target because she has been host and knows the game better than anyone.

Nonetheless, everyone views this thread and sees the same information, so the mafia would see it anyway.

I admire that Karla actually made a Pro-Town Game Plan. That really builds up a trust level for him. However, you did come straight out of the gate trying to gain the role. O_O You have experience playing and hosting the game, so you definitely know your stuff no matter what side you are on, which is a scary thought if you're playing on the mafia side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and a question for Karla:

If people do try to start a PM Circle last game, how would you handle it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like last game*

So far, we have one candidate: Karla. He made a pretty good plan by the likes of it. Of course, you said it yourself: We can't trust anyone right away, especially the elected roles. Anybody should feel free to run for Mayor/Sheriff. I myself won't run for mayor, but people should speak up if they want to run. We have 2 days to figure out who to elect.

You have experience playing and hosting the game, so you definitely know your stuff no matter what side you are on, which is a scary thought if you're playing on the mafia side.

Indeed... At this moment, I feel like Karla is a bad idea to elect, simply just because if he's actually scum we're probably gonna get screwed. Does he need to be Mayor or Sheriff to assist the town with his deep analysis posts? No. He's contributed that entire post regardless.

Indeed... At this moment, I feel like Karla is a bad idea to elect, simply just because if he's actually scum we're probably gonna get screwed. Does he need to be Mayor or Sheriff to assist the town with his deep analysis posts? No. He's contributed that entire post regardless.

Most of his post was about how he'll try to organize the blue roles and try and take down the Mafia while protecting the Town. Does he say much about how he's going to use himself in the special position? Not really. Anyone can analyze posts and look beyond the words, so that doesn't really contribute considering we can all do that.

I'd like to know what Karla has done thus far to make you two automatically believe he is the best choice for the election.
You have yet to hear from anyone else and the day will go one for another 48 hours!

Here we go with the noobish actions. Have you guys even read the other games?! Voting early is just a sign of laziness which means you don't care about the game. Step up your act!

I'm unsure about Karla being Mayor this game, since it could result in a repeat of last game. On the other hand, Karla is very good at noticing Mafia-like behavior (Based off of Obs. Chats), so it would be a good thing to keep him safe. I'm think I'm gonna wait for a few more canditates to step up, and then I'll see if it'll be the best desision to vote Karla for Mayor/Sheffiff.

My responses in red

Karla, I'm going to ask you some questions. I will tell you now I am a Townie once again in this game, so these are just based on what I think would be important for the Town.

1. If the bodyguards die (thus, you can die both and Night and Day) what will you do and how will you react?
It depends on the state of the game really. If I have the medics on side, I will be confident in avoiding death. If I think I'm in imminent danger, I will either straight up post everything I have, or I will message a few trusted players with a "last will" to be posted in the event of my death.

2. If everyone agrees on (but has not voted on) one person but you think they are Town/you know they are Town because of Detectives, how will you try and defend them?
I will post exactly why I believe that player is innocent. I will look at the reasons town are jumping on them and address them if I believe they are erroneous. I never underestimate the power of town inertia towards a lynch.

3. What will you do if you are accused of Mafia?
I will naturally defend myself and destroy any argument thrown against me.

I'd like to know what Karla has done thus far to make you two automatically believe he is the best choice for the election.
You have yet to hear from anyone else and the day will go one for another 48 hours!

To be fair, they are both new players who haven't even read the previous tips

The Day JUST started like 10 minutes ago and it goes on for 2 whole days! Not all the candidates are going to post within the first 10 minutes of Day. This game takes time to think about it. Is Karla really going to do everything he said if he's elected? Did he do anything that showed signs of Mafia? Think carefully.

Okay, I would like to say this: I won't be very active, but will be viewing and all that good stuff. This is so because I will be analyzing and talking to lynn105 because of school, and, not to abuse the excuse, but I am a new player. Overall, I wish everybody the best, and hope THE MAFIA ALL DIE IN A HOLE! Lastly, I DO NOT want to be Mayor nor Sheriff, not that anybody was going to vote me anyways...

View attachment 20320

I'm unsure about Karla being Mayor this game, since it could result in a repeat of last game. On the other hand, Karla is very good at noticing Mafia-like behavior (Based off of Obs. Chats), so it would be a good thing to keep him safe. I'm think I'm gonna wait for a few more canditates to step up, and then I'll see if it'll be the best desision to vote Karla for Mayor/Sheffiff.

Yeah, well keep in mind Karla was the Host those past two games. He all ready knew what role everybody had, and that probably then had an influence on his posts in the Obs Chats.

Here we go with the noobish actions. Have you guys even read the other games?! Voting early is just a sign of laziness which means you don't care about the game. Step up your act!

1. NO I HAVENT !
2. SORRY IM NEW TO THIS SO BACK OFF I JUST DID SOME THING I DIDNT KNOW!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I DIDNT KNOW WE HAD 2 DAYS!

1. NO I HAVENT !
2. SORRY IM NEW TO THIS SO BACK OFF I JUST DID SOME THING I DIDNT KNOW!

This is a game of debate. No one will say "Oops sorry I didn't mean that", they will go ahead with their accusations. Would you really vote for a President before anyone else got to say something?

It's been said before that regardless of being new or not, you should know how to play. The first post tells you everything you need to know.

Sorry i meant to make the "haven't read the previous tips" part smaller to emphasize it lol. But really, newbies should read the first post carefully. It was extremely help you in the long run.

Back