Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Mafia might suspect them. The blue role could leak some information out, like a detective leaking out someone's role. Not only will Mafia kill the role that got leaked out, but also the Blue role that leaked info.

Unless the leaked role happened to be mafia of course.

Mafia might suspect them. The blue role could leak some information out, like a detective leaking out someone's role. Not only will Mafia kill the role that got leaked out, but also the Blue role that leaked info.

Incorrect. You play as if you were a green. Without fear, without hesitation, without trying to hold anything back, without trying to hide. Because that's the first thing bluesnipers look out for. Mafia also overlap into those heuristics too but of course, they know who the Mafia are, so the only logical remainder are the blues. You hide in plain sight.

Yes the GodFather can appear as any role listed under " Town Roles ".

The game starts in about 3 hours and 30 minutes from this post.
~ 5:00 PM EST time.

But Assassin is not a "Town Role"

NFukyCG.gif

But Assassin is not a "Town Role"

NFukyCG.gif

It is a Town Role. It counts towards Town winning, which is why it is under "Town Roles". Yes it is a third party role, but the Assassin counts toward the number of town-aligned people for counting town vs. mafia purposes.

Aww it starts at 10pm for me? Lol I won't have time to do anything until tommorrow! Sorry guys!

Last edited:
Aww it starts at 10pm for me? Lol I won't have time to do anything until tommorrow! Sorry guys!

We tried to aim for a delicate balance, something reasonable for both sides.

Then Kayla and I decided it'd be easier to find a pot of gold. C:

The game starts when I go to school! D: Welp, looks like I'll be inactive for the first 8-9 hours of the game.

You aren't the only one. There are a lot of people working tonight and have told me as well. It's really hard to find a good time for everyone, as people are still in school too.

Just rest assured you aren't the only one who won't be able to post today right away.

So in 2 Hours this starts? :eek: I fortunately have nothing planned or will not be busy today, so I'll be able to play this. :)

Luckily I'm only at school from 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., including the bus ride to school and back home, so I'm only inactive for about 8 1/4 hours.

Back