• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Woah, night ended earlier than I expected. Now, we only have one bodyguard left. The deaths seem mysterious to me. Well, it should be to everyone. It didn't seem clear who killed who. 2 of the deaths are obviously Mafia, and 1 of them is a blue killing role probably, most likely a (vengeful) vigilante. The problem is: Whodunnit?

Okay and the reason for defending Hikari after his major slip up was?

I thought that he wouldn't be that dumb to slip up like that but I was still suspecting him anyways since it was a MAJOR mistake that I thought almost no one would make.

I thought that he wouldn't be that dumb to slip up like that but I was still suspecting him anyways since it was a MAJOR mistake that I thought almost no one would make.

Thank you for actually answering the questions you are asked. :)
You were never really high up on my suspicions list anyway, I just really wanted to clear up some of these past events. Thank you for doing so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, it's day again, so can someone round up a list of the currently suspected people? That'd be great to have.

I am still suspicious of Waffles.

Then there is pally and bluegoat who just don't even come in here very often. Bluegoat seems to lurk around the thread more than pally, though.

I am still suspicious of Waffles.

Then there is pally and bluegoat who just don't even come in here very often. Bluegoat seems to lurk around the thread more than pally, though.
I think I remember that bluegoat said that her lurking is her strategy? Not sure what page that is from though (WAY BACK) If so, she is doing a good job at lurking without having too much people knowing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw her lurking on here and she just left. I think we can assume something :eek:

My vote is leaning for the three people SP mentioned: Waffles, Bluegoat, Pallycake

My vote will most likely go for Waffles, since she was a candidate in lynching twice. If Beary wasn't a suspect, I think Waffles would have been lynched. The latter two aren't that fishy in my eyes, but Bluegoat just viewed the thread and left. No reasoning, or anything. At least BBG made a reason.

Well, to be fair, we didn't question question bluegoat directly yet.

So, bluegoat, why are you lurking in this thread so much, and what are your ideas and reactions to the past events and now the future lynch?

I agree with trundle here, we need to compile a list and determine who's suspicious but there's no point saying a person is suspicious we need to say why with valid evidence and all agree. Feel free to disagree with me

I have to say, I don't believe bluegoat14 is mafia. I have no direct evidence, but I'm just going with her post history. At the beginning of the game, she stated that she was shy and just stepping out of her comfort zone. She is also new, so she is probably just sitting back and trying to get a hold of the game. From her lurking we can tell that she is probably quite into the game, but is just a bit afraid to post.
Superpenguin accused Waffles of being mafia way earlier in the game. The next day, I believe, I rehashed what he said due to no one commenting on it. Then Justin went and supported my idea. Waffles was actually very close to being lynched, but after awhile I realized that Hikari seemed a lot more suspicious to me. Tsundere agreed with me but the vote went for 3DSfan (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong). Waffles never put up a solid defense, and still hasn't to this date. Now, I'm not saying that Waffles is mafia, but I'd like to hear from Waffles. Your suspicions, your role, etc., if you're willing to share. If you're a townie, this would probably help us greatly at this point.

Suspects:
Waffles - Fishy and a little bit of a - See below
Bluegoat - Lurker
Pallycake - See above

These are the suspects SP listed, but there are most likely more, so feel free to add.

I have to say, I don't believe bluegoat14 is mafia. I have no direct evidence, but I'm just going with her post history. At the beginning of the game, she stated that she was shy and just stepping out of her comfort zone. She is also new, so she is probably just sitting back and trying to get a hold of the game. From her lurking we can tell that she is probably quite into the game, but is just a bit afraid to post.
My vote is leaning for the three people SP mentioned: Waffles, Bluegoat, Pallycake

My vote will most likely go for Waffles, since she was a candidate in lynching twice. If Beary wasn't a suspect, I think Waffles would have been lynched. The latter two aren't that fishy in my eyes, but Bluegoat just viewed the thread and left. No reasoning, or anything. At least BBG made a reason.

Well, to be fair, we didn't question question bluegoat directly yet.

So, bluegoat, why are you lurking in this thread so much, and what are your ideas and reactions to the past events and now the future lynch?

Sorry for leaving and coming back; I actually left to go see how many posts I had in this thread. Yeah I don't think I would describe my strategy as "lurking" but I certainly see how it looks like that. I look at the thread quite a bit and will keep up with what's going on, even though I've been busier than usual this time of year. Often times I don't want to sound redundant and say things that have been said, so I don't post. If it would be helpful for me to post more, even if it's the same things that others have said, I'm up for it. I just don't want to cloud the thread because I believe that it's easier to figure things out and work together when there isn't a lot of spam. Again, I am really stepping out of my comfort zone. I hardly even post on the main forum anyways.

As far as what Superpenguin asked me; there is a lot to say. I hope I was able to explain my "lurking." There have been a lot of past events, that question is kinda loaded; I think it's hard to sum it all up. Anything in the past you would like me to answer to in particular? That would be helpful. For the future lynch, it is difficult because we don't have a solid lead like we did on Hikari. I would focus on getting our attention not on people who have slipped up a few times, rather those who have a pattern. Waffles seems to have a pattern of suspicion, so that would be my focus and see where that goes. I'm getting nervous about the fact that we only have 12 townies left. Anything else, just ask!

@bluegoat
Do you mean town players left, not townies?
Also, it would be nice if you started to post more. It's best if we all contribute :)

I just wanted to point this out too: Farobi and Riley have both not posted very much at all recently. I just don't want anyone to forget about them before we go on further with any accusations. They could all very well be mafia too.

Bluegoat: Can you explain what you mean by pattern of suspicion on Waffles? Do you mean voting, posting, etc. Also, do you have any suspects and/or beliefs other than Waffles?

@bluegoat basically just your thoughts on the recent night kills and your ideas on their deaths. Like why did they die and stuff. Riley does seem like a bandwagon et. He jumped straight onto the beary lunch yesterday after I listed my suspicions against her.

But yeah, bluegoat. You should start posting more. The mafia are wiping people out of this game and soon well be down to the people who don't do anything but watch. We need to know you know what is going on and can play this game with your own mind without following other people's ideas.

Suspects:
Waffles - Fishy and a little bit of a - See below
Bluegoat - Lurker
Pallycake - See above

I agree with one of these, pally hasn't done anything for me to suspect her although, i haven't seen many posts from her. I will have to have a read through her posts and the same for bluegoat.

Waffles I have stated previously why I believe it's them. Twice they've been up to the lynch and escaped. I feel this is a sign! They've been suspected of everyone here at some point.

I also believe Waffles could be mafia. While it's true that the mafia could have set up a trap to make us think she's mafia, she's escaped from the lynching easily and hasn't been killed off. Whenever she posts she sometimes doesn't really contribute at all. She's been too stealthy for the past pages. My vote is most likely going to go for her, but I want to hear what the others have to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant to add that I'm frustrated we lost another blue player, a bodyguard at that. We're deeper into the game now so we need to be careful.

@bluegoat
Do you mean town players left, not townies?
Also, it would be nice if you started to post more. It's best if we all contribute :)

I meant that there aren't that many town players left.

Bluegoat: Can you explain what you mean by pattern of suspicion on Waffles? Do you mean voting, posting, etc. Also, do you have any suspects and/or beliefs other than Waffles?

There isn't a ton of evidence against one person, but I feel as though Waffles has a negative pattern by some their posts.
There could be chance that they will kill Lauren (;¬_¬)
Friken obvious.
They might suspect me again. I'm sure it's the mafia's strategy I hope Lauren won't be kill today.

These just seem out of place for the current situation. What would the Mafia suspect them of anything? Are they trying to make yourself look like a target, instead of a member? Also, many of Waffles posts don't really make sense. Bringing up Lauren doesn't seem to relate to anything that's going on in the current situation.

Besides Waffles, I don't know what to tell you, I don't have anyone I'm really thinking about. I would like to hear from them, though. As more people post, I think I'll get a better idea. I'll probably go back and take a look at votes and posts. I believe in keeping things organised and thinking through accusations. Also, honestly without anyone in mind, I'm generally suspicious of anyone who posts a lot of spam, or who doesn't seem calm and freaks out. Hikari didn't stay calm, she tried to make up defenses left and right. It really led to her slipping up, but still.

@bluegoat basically just your thoughts on the recent night kills and your ideas on their deaths. Like why did they die and stuff. Riley does seem like a bandwagon et. He jumped straight onto the beary lunch yesterday after I listed my suspicions against her.

But yeah, bluegoat. You should start posting more. The mafia are wiping people out of this game and soon well be down to the people who don't do anything but watch. We need to know you know what is going on and can play this game with your own mind without following other people's ideas.

Recently, I think that one of the former detectives used to have contact with a vigilante. They told them that Horus showed up a mafia goon, so the vigilante decided to kill them later on. Unfortunately, Horus was a Miller. Cake and Foxwolf must have been killed off by the Mafia, and Foxwolf the bodyguard could have been a lucky shot, or someone from the mafia could have known. That's my theory.

I don't have all the information. Please understand that this was difficult for me, since I have a hard time posting. This is actually pretty huge for me, minor victories. I really am into the game, and I will try my best to start posting my thoughts more, even though it is difficult. I hoped this helped.

I apologize for the lack of posts, tests, and papers galore!

However, I will say any posts I have made at least had effort in them (except for my last one which was just me quoting Lauren)

I called out three members, and I've always provided a reasoning for my votes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to strongly advise against lynching anyone who isn't posting often, posts weird or whatever.

How many mafia have we struck by that logic?
We keep hitting members who are just inactive or don't know how to play, we need to mix up the strategy. Everyone needs to start analyzing everyone's posts and voting patterns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm going to make a request again to Prof Gallows who seems so sure that Kayla is apart of the mafia.

Prof Gallows will you please make some sort of a master post with all your reasoning as to why you suspect Kayla?

Well, looking at voting patterns, here are a few things to note:
Keep in mind these are only for the days which we actually voted, election not included.

Waffles: Always one of the last to vote.
Gallows: Quick to vote for town members, unwilling to vote for Hikari(mafia)
Farobi: Generally steady in the middle, voted close to then end at Hikari's lynch
Riley: No matter who it was, was quick to cast his vote
iLoveYou: Quick to vote for Hikari, a bit in the middle for everyone else

Back