• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

If she was such a distraction, she could've just been modkilled.

ok but karla isnt town???? karla is just watching the game???? if someone is distracting the town then why in the world does karla have to stop that?

i honestly felt we couldve lynched someone else and maybe ignore beary's posts but whatever

Are you kidding me right now? No, don't start acting like Beary cause you want to replace her, okay. We don't need that.

Everyone plays this game in their own way with their own strategy!

ok but karla isnt town???? karla is just watching the game???? if someone is distracting the town then why in the world does karla have to stop that?

i honestly felt we couldve lynched someone else and maybe ignore beary's posts but whatever

OK, now we're getting off topic.

It's not my job to deal with "distracting" players who are not breaking rules. Speaking of distracting, don't you fall under that description right now with this little tangent?

Yes, but I just noticed it, NOW LET'S GET TO THE POINT

No really, let's get to the point.

youre doing the same exact thing beary did by saying dumb stuff oh my god

what is the point. tell me. what point are you trying to get to.

FoxWolf, do me a favor and just shut up. I am being a bit on the harsh side with this, but can we just get back to actual mafia game playing please? Sorry if I offended you.

youre doing the same exact thing beary did by saying dumb stuff oh my god

what is the point. tell me. what point are you trying to get to.

The point? Oh, yes…

I'd say that even in the night hours, we should be cautious of suspicious activity. And we shouldn't reveal too much, because a mafia might try to kill us because of it.

The point? Oh, yes…

I'd say that even in the night hours, we should be cautious of suspicious activity. And we shouldn't reveal too much, because a mafia might try to kill us because of it.

ok?? you dont think we know that already???? what is the point of you telling us. jesus christ

How about you all the **** up :) you're causing issues that doesn't need to be caused right now, we need to get back to the point of the game. We really need to find the mafia and your bickering will not help matters!

Plus you're ruining my skype date with pally

Karla could've just modkilled her.

How about you all the **** up :) you're causing issues that doesn't need to be caused right now, we need to get back to the point of the game. We really need to find the mafia and your bickering will not help matters!

Plus you're ruining my skype date with pally
Yeah!

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit idk y I quoted fox wolf

There could be chance that they will kill Lauren (;¬_¬)
Friken obvious.

Back