• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Woah woah woah

Apologies if someone has already pointed this out, Here are the people who voted for ITookYourWaffles on Day 2:
oath2order
3DSfan134
lynn105

Lynn and Oath2order were both detectives. Lynn died that night, and oath died the following night.

I can't really see anything suspicious in the latter 4, but the people who voted quickly are just fishy to me. Of course, they could be busy (Prof G with the House of Mirrors), but Riley, Farobi, and Kayla haven't said anything about this I believe. Gallows' hesitant vote is something worth considering, as Hikari made a HUGE slip-up that screamed Mafia. My vote, as said, is leaning towards Waffles but anything could happen in a day and some.

Woah woah woah

Apologies if someone has already pointed this out, Here are the people who voted for ITookYourWaffles on Day 2:
oath2order
3DSfan134
lynn105

Lynn and Oath2order were both detectives. Lynn died that night, and oath died the following night.

Good catch, pally. I'm going to settle in my vote for Waffles at the moment, as a placeholder. I will later vote for someone else if something else comes up.

I am very uncomfortable lynching Waffles.

Looking over her voting record, she has always been consistent being the last one to vote, except in the case of Hikari. Yes, she was still one of the last to vote for Hikari, but that shows she is thinking of her vote before casting it and since she wasn't the last like usual, she was okay with Hikari dying. Waffles was last to vote for both 3DS and beary in their respective lynchings, obviously being unsure that that was really the right choice.

I will not be voting for Waffles. There is no reason to vote her. Re-looking over her behavior, it was just some oddly worded sentences and that fact that she voted last that made me suspicious in the first place. I realize that the mafia probably did kill Laurina to place suspicion on Waffles when she isn't mafia at all, her sentences arejust her own unique typing style, and her votes, though always last, are always consistent. We can't expect her to have all the time in the world to devote to this game and come vote right away.

That being said, I am looking at Riley, a careless bandwagoner. Right after someone gives reason for who they want to lynch, Riley takes it upon himself to agree with them straight away and then go cast his vote. Being careless in doing so, he has been noted for changing his votes multiple times. However, his speedy vote for Hikari kind of throws me off, but every player has their own strategy.

SP: Good reasoning with Waffles there. However, my vote is still leaning towards Waffles, for the time being. The problem being: PEOPLE NEED TO POST. It's so hard to decide if people can't do their job of contributing! See, I probably would have changed my vote if Waffles and others posted more. Riley was another person on my suspicion list as well. I would appreciate it if everyone other than the people who already did to post their suspects and beliefs right now. You have a day and some, there is no excuse not to.

SP: Good reasoning with Waffles there. However, my vote is still leaning towards Waffles, for the time being. The problem being: PEOPLE NEED TO POST. It's so hard to decide if people can't do their job of contributing! See, I probably would have changed my vote if Waffles and others posted more. Riley was another person on my suspicion list as well. I would appreciate it if everyone other than the people who already did to post their suspects and beliefs right now. You have a day and some, there is no excuse not to.

I understand that Waffles may be a low post contributor, but she obviously is not the only one. We know bluegoat has got some good ideas and posts going around now, so she shouldn't really be a target as of now, but I mean come on, going off of low posts this late in the game? No, that's what basically the first, possibly the second lynching, vig shots, and mad hatter bombs should be used on if ther eis no mafia suspicion. We've got posts right now, we have to use them to our advantage.

Going off of low posts? Ok let's lynch the following at the next lynchings then:

Justin
Kuma
Farobi
Pally

No, we need to go after suspicious activity. Need I remind you you're suspicions list hasn't exactly turned up any mafia hits...

Actually, I have but you're at the top of my list.

My list:
Dolby
Beary
River
ITookYourWaffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decided to vote for Riley as of now. If anything new turns up, I have no problem changing it.

Woah woah woah

oath2order
3DSfan134
lynn105

Well, if there's any evidence to be had against Waffles, this is definitely it.

I agree with what SP is saying though, pretty much all of our lynches, and lynch suspects so far (except for Hikari, WHO WAS SCUM MIGHT I POINT OUT) were mostly due to some accusation of not posting or lurking. Look where those have all gotten us.

This is a good thing to pay attention to:

Well, looking at voting patterns, here are a few things to note:
Keep in mind these are only for the days which we actually voted, election not included.

Waffles: Always one of the last to vote.
Gallows: Quick to vote for town members, unwilling to vote for Hikari(mafia)
Farobi: Generally steady in the middle, voted close to then end at Hikari's lynch
Riley: No matter who it was, was quick to cast his vote
iLoveYou: Quick to vote for Hikari, a bit in the middle for everyone else

I pointed out Riley's ridiculous amount of vote switching and bandwagoning previously. Gallows and Kayla are worth paying attention to in this list as well. Gallows was the only player to refuse to vote for Hikari, while he was the first person to vote on Beary in Day 2, and the third person to vote again for Beary in Day 4. On the other hand, Kayla is almost the opposite. Not so quick to vote for the town members, but all aboard the Hikari (scum) train. Good senses? Or does she know something?

SP: I should rephrase what I said. I'm not saying low posters are suspicious, I'm saying that people need to post more. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Anyway, I might as well include something contributive to avoid clouding the thread up. If Waffles defends herself well enough, I have no problem switching over to a person who votes suspiciously, keeps spamming useless stuff, etc. I'd like to hear what Waffles and Riley have to say before voting.

I also believe Waffles could be mafia. While it's true that the mafia could have set up a trap to make us think she's mafia, she's escaped from the lynching easily and hasn't been killed off. Whenever she posts she sometimes doesn't really contribute at all. She's been too stealthy for the past pages. My vote is most likely going to go for her, but I want to hear what the others have to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant to add that I'm frustrated we lost another blue player, a bodyguard at that. We're deeper into the game now so we need to be careful.

Based on this, and the fact that Waffles still hasn't posted a defense, I'm going to vote for Waffles as a placeholder. Though if anything else happens I won't mind changing it.

@SP: You'd be wasting your vote then. If you support lynching me you'll make the same mistake that happened with Dolby, 3DSFan, and Beary. You're free to vote for me, but I advise against it if you don't want another lynch wasted. Remember I roleclaimed pages ago as townie, and I gave specific reasons backing up my roleclaim.

I understand Kuma's situation he/she is busy with school projects especially the musical thing she already mention that.

I admit I didn't contribute that much because of play production practice and projects to submit I can't multitask you know, I will try my best to contribute for the town member and sorry guys for not posting my defense. Plus I can't go online in school because we are not allowed to go online and bring gadgets.

Waffles: Always one of the last to vote.
I have to think before casting a vote to someone I don't want to make a mistake like the last time in Day 1

I remember someone said that I was defending Hikari to tell you this I wasn't defending her.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ia-II-Mafia-Strike-Back&p=2017005#post2017005

For me sometimes they use vote him/her as a placeholder as an excuse and didn't give an exact reason.

For Riley yes I have noticed that he is a bandwagoner but I can't vote him just because he is a bandwagoner and plus bandwagoner doesn't mean that he or she s a mafia but he or she is suspicious depending on how he/she posted.

Well again sorry for not posting and contribute (even a gave a proof about 3DSfan's post something like that)

I am very uncomfortable lynching Waffles.

Looking over her voting record, she has always been consistent being the last one to vote, except in the case of Hikari. Yes, she was still one of the last to vote for Hikari, but that shows she is thinking of her vote before casting it and since she wasn't the last like usual, she was okay with Hikari dying. Waffles was last to vote for both 3DS and beary in their respective lynchings, obviously being unsure that that was really the right choice.
Waffles has always voted for the individual with the most votes aka bandwagoning (since they have never posted a reason for their votes)

Superpenguin said:
I will not be voting for Waffles. There is no reason to vote her. Re-looking over her behavior, it was just some oddly worded sentences and that fact that she voted last that made me suspicious in the first place.
What's suspicious is that the two people who voted for her initially, were both detectives and they both died right after eachother

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am going to look into Riley's posts soon, how much time is left to vote?

Since my word isn't going to be enough to convince you, I hope that Kayla gets on soon to back me up.

Throughout the game I've been on Kayla's case because she jumped for the protection of Mayor/Sheriff. I saw that as suspicious so I jumped into making a case for Justin to prevent her from getting mayor, and after I was onto her pretty much every day.

Except for recently. I kept up my act of accusing her to make you guys/the mafia off of me because I was essentially helping them by accusing Kayla. We had a very interesting set of events happen.

I had Justin roleclaim as Veteran to me, and Beary roleclaimed Veteran to Kayla.
This is interesting because I'm a veteran, and I'm not putting too much stake into there being three of us.

An inspection of Justin turned him up veteran, but my suspicion here is that he's the Godfather, and chose to be a veteran when he needed to choose what to show up as when inspected. So we had a choice with Beary. We try to convince you guys that they were town, or let them die so we knew for sure if they were telling the truth about being a veteran. They died blue.

So my vote is going to Justin. If you guys believe any of this I advise you to do the same, and again, hopefully Kayla gets on soon and posts because most of you take her word over anyone else's.

Since my word isn't going to be enough to convince you, I hope that Kayla gets on soon to back me up.

Throughout the game I've been on Kayla's case because she jumped for the protection of Mayor/Sheriff. I saw that as suspicious so I jumped into making a case for Justin to prevent her from getting mayor, and after I was onto her pretty much every day.

Except for recently. I kept up my act of accusing her to make you guys/the mafia off of me because I was essentially helping them by accusing Kayla. We had a very interesting set of events happen.

I had Justin roleclaim as Veteran to me, and Beary roleclaimed Veteran to Kayla.
This is interesting because I'm a veteran, and I'm not putting too much stake into there being three of us.

An inspection of Justin turned him up veteran, but my suspicion here is that he's the Godfather, and chose to be a veteran when he needed to choose what to show up as when inspected. So we had a choice with Beary. We try to convince you guys that they were town, or let them die so we knew for sure if they were telling the truth about being a veteran. They died blue.

So my vote is going to Justin. If you guys believe any of this I advise you to do the same, and again, hopefully Kayla gets on soon and posts because most of you take her word over anyone else's.

I'm going to have to agree with Gallows here. Justin so just accused you and ILoveYou of being mafia, and I think he's trying to convince the town that the good people are really the bad.
We shouldn't vote for Waffles. Even if she still seems like mafia, lynching a godfather is so much more gain for the town and loss for the mafia.

Based on this, and the fact that Waffles still hasn't posted a defense, I'm going to vote for Waffles as a placeholder. Though if anything else happens I won't mind changing it.

@SP: You'd be wasting your vote then. If you support lynching me you'll make the same mistake that happened with Dolby, 3DSFan, and Beary. You're free to vote for me, but I advise against it if you don't want another lynch wasted. Remember I roleclaimed pages ago as townie, and I gave specific reasons backing up my roleclaim.

I know, it was just a placeholder, but I got on this morning, so now I am voting for Justin.

I'm glad Gallows stepped up to accuse Justin, because he does seem suspicious. And three Veterans, yeah, that is so unlikely. I am going to vote for Justin, can't have a mafia mayor.

You've got a lot of words in this post, but really what the entire thing comes down to is "There can't be 3 Veterans, and I must be town, so clearly Justin must be mafia". I see nothing else in this post. And how do we know you're not the lying Veteran, if we are lynching based off "can't be 3 Veteran" logic?

All of you have been talking about how we've been lynching based off almost nothing. Don't jump on this flimsy "evidence" either. As Gallows has kindly revealed for all of you, I'm a Veteran. Not mafia.

So.. random voting

##Vote Justin

Please, do tell us why you're voting for Justin, you can't just say that "gallows made a good point". Enlighten us! Voting willy nilly has got us un the state we're currently in! If we keep voting because "someone else is" then we're never going to find them! Use your brain.

I'd also like to hear why you voted for Justin Fireninja. Any reasoning behind this? Without a reason, we might as well consider your vote null and non-contributive to say the least.

It seems like Waffles and Justin are on this one. I'm going to wait and see what happens before casting my final vote.

I strongly believe that Waffles could be one of the good people, but just coincidentally posting strange and unusual posts. But what if his/her posts are secretly telling something; I don't know... Blueish? He/She could be making us believe that he/she is Mafia; when she could obviously be someone else. Sure; he/she has his/her unusual strategy, but really, who doesn't?

I apologise if this is one confusing post.

I strongly believe that Waffles could be one of the good people, but just coincidentally posting strange and unusual posts. But what if his/her posts are secretly telling something; I don't know... Blueish? He/She could be making us believe that he/she is Mafia; when she could obviously be someone else. Sure; he/she has his/her unusual strategy, but really, who doesn't?

I apologise if this is one confusing post.

Waffles was voted for by both detectives as pally said...

It's common knowledge to act as normal when blue... If they are blue then they have gone the wrong way about it but I highly doubt they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That reminds me waffles what did you mean by that statement.

And they never replied to this, they can't explain their pointless posts. I rest my case.

Back