• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Just a heads up: Beary, Lauren, and Kuma, you all still need to vote within the next just under 5 hours.
Don't want to be seeing any modkills.

Because the timer keeps breaking, a reminder that day will end in 2 hours.

Last edited:
I voted for waffles because I honestly don't feel beary is mafia, Lynn voted for waffles for a reason and her being detective gave me the thought!

Ending day a bit early, because of the landslide vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 4

After days of suspicion and persecution, beary509 has finally been lynched.

beary509 the Veteran has been lynched.

Trundle has been freed.

Night will last 24 hours. Mafia KP = 2.

Even if beary509 was town, at least we lost a distraction. Now we know that most of the people who defended her were most likely not Mafia.

Bye bye Beary, the veteran who could handle herself. She succeeded in distracting the town instead of mafia.

Well, Beary was a veteran. What irritates me is that she role claimed a bodyguard, and flipped veteran. It's just pathetic in my opinion. We wouldn't have lost you Beary if you didn't role claim impossible scenarios. Good luck to everyone at night! Detectives better give some sort of info or we're screwed.

Beary needs to look at her posts for any mistakes because I clearly see a lot of the
. It was unfortunate that she was a Veteran though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*them.

Well I've known this forever. I also tried helping her as she was role-claiming to me in the PM. Unfortunately she is really new, so not matter how much help was provided, she kept making mistakes. Honestly, I felt it was important to reveal what she role-claimed to me in the PM to Town because I knew people would get fed up of her eventually. So it came down to losing a Veteran versus losing Beary509 herself.

Sorry Beary509. I tried to help you the first time they wanted to lynch you. :l

Well, expectantly, I'm dead.
Again, I never said soecifically I was bodyguard.
I hope that you guys win (the town).
All I will tell you is...
I told you.
You made me a distraction.
Have a nice day.

Well, looks like Beary was a veteran after all. She shouldn't have roleclaimed as three different roles then. This was going to happen eventually though.

Good luck to everyone tonight. I'm going to analyze the posts of last day.

Hmm, so she was a Veteran afterall? Glad she's out of the game nonetheless. Your death will help us find the mafia, though, beary, hopefully. :D

She was a blue role after all; I was not expecting that. Claiming multiple roles was pretty off putting. The lack of spam will hopefully help us focus in on finding the mafia.

I can't believe we all fell for it. She really was a veteran.

Let this all be a lesson to us. We really need to stop overlooking some people and start getting serious here.

I can't believe we all fell for it. She really was a veteran.

Let this all be a lesson to us. We really need to stop overlooking some people and start getting serious here.

*ahem* We are being serious here. That is precisely why we lynched beary. She was being a distraction to us all. No we can focus more on finding the actual mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*now

Back